Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good bye letter to mary jane.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by toketillyachoke, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Fair fucks to ya toketillyachoke :hello:

2. valintimes day is gonna rock first time that i actually have someone to spend it with and her sis is out so i get to sleep over but nothing will happen cuz i respect he rbut still it will rock, i can actualluy MAKE it in this sober world!

3. Randy, I am very happy to see that you have found love, it is the best thing in your lifetime. It is more important than any other thing in life. If I could find one girl that I loved more than maryjane I would be the happiest man alive. I have recently gone through some bad times, and am turning back to MJ for help, but thats not the answer. Love is the answer. Hey that's a song:). Anyways, Instead of being high right now, maybe I should be finding my special someone. I'm gonna go check on my burrito.

Best of luck to you man:

-Richard

p.s. A little weed would help you with the typos.

Attached Files:

4. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......WHY..........(im so lonely)..........................
    (puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff, puff) :(

5. Damn man, I love Mary, she just so, so GOD I LOVE HER LIKE PEOPLE LOVE WATER AND SEX!!!!!

6. yep used to not make as much typos high but whatever now im juts a sober dork in love!

7. :( well i am happy ur happy man but i wish you didnt have to quit. If you really want to educate her, and then let her make her own decision (tho i dont understand why anyone would make thye're lover quit, its like... i dunno i'd tell her hey take me for who i am or leave me for what u want) i will send u this book, or give u the title and author at least. Its called the Hemp Handbook by Gisela Schreiber. It's really an educational experience, even for you 30, 40 and older smokers :) gives you just about every single thing pot helps medically (about 100 things) with facts supoporting it. Thigns from as small as headaches to things like cancer, or asthma, or even MS.... Even helps things like malaria, spasims, depression, and other crazyness. It even gives you reasons why Hemp (not pot, hemp) helps the economy. And tons of other things... anyway, its a great book either way.

8. in the end my friend....i think u have made the right choice....gl randy

9. that depends on how u look at it :p But yeah good luck anyway man ur teh shit

10. If she loves you she'll accept you for who you are. If your not hurting her why should she mold you into the 'perfect man'? though whatever makes you happy counts, but I would never quit for a woman, if she dislikes what I do she dislikes me, and I wont change for her dislikes.

11. i agree with what all you guys are saying but to tell you the truth im not even tempted to smoke anymore it has goin away and thats something i thought would never leave me but its cool in a way it was costing me way to much money anyway and im truely happy now its not a fake high! thanks to all of you who r supporting my desion, lots of my friends wont even talk to me anymore cuz they say i sold out but whatever. Your support means alot i aspected all u guy and gals to pick on me for quiting but thanks yall u dont know how much it means!