Good Bye, Grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by GeoTokeR, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, looks like my time has come to be saying sayonara.

Over the past few months i have steadly decreased the number of post per day which i have contributed to Grasscity for a reason. Truthfully, I have alot lost trust for the admins/ members for the way they have handled certine situations. Now, dont think this has to do entirely with the Banning of R_M. Far from it.

I now feel that the Grasscity forums have gone the way of American Politics. If we dont like you and disagree with your point, we\'ll out you. The city Admins have shown no respect for the Members in the way of information and the closing of threads which they do not like. Not everyone has the same view on things. We need to except it, and not discourage it. I can see the members becoming less independent and more conforming. This is what i do not like.

I dont want to leave here on bad terms, dont get me wrong. I like this place, I just think its gone down hill recently. I wish not to be Banned as i am leaving on my own will. Maybe i will come back once or twice, but my days are limited.

I want to thank everyone for all the great things they have taught me in the past. Thank you for entertaining me and teaching me at the same time.

Admins: Please, dont think im doing this is defience of your rules. As everyone says when anouther gets banned, \" If you dont like it, leave\" Well im taking their advise and deciding to leave. I would also like to thank RJML, Cottons, Token, and Bliz for being very cool to me. Please dont think that because i disagree with your handleing that i dont like you. Its just that we differ on opinion, and insted of speaking out ive decided to just leave and wish you the best of luck.

So Goodbye Grasscity, Take care. Have fun and stay up. :wave:

P.S I will be back to answer question if there are some. But this will be the last thread i will respond in for quite some time.

2. See ya Geo :wave:

Naturally I disagree with your reasons for leaving, but that is your opinion. Take it easy dude

3. hmm..you have a point..

but..ive thought it about it as well..but most of the time, albiet most of the time, they are justified in banning..

Have a good one bro..check in and say hi sometime

4. Who the hell is R_M?

5. I\'m hoping that\'s a joke...

See ya Ge0, you was a great member. Sucks to see you go! But, may life be good to you.

6. Later Gator. Have a good one and dont get too discouraged. This forum probably ebbs and flows like most other things in life.

7. can\'t say i agree with ya on everything but later brahh have a good one

8. Listen everyone. I will allow these Good bye threads, as long as they remain respectful. Those that want to leave, feel free to leave, but don\'t continue bad mouthing our City

9. adios senor.

10. There is a reason I kept deleting those posts. Now fucking DROP IT :mad:

ADD: Sorry Geo, I guess people don\'t want to just keep it simple and wish you farewell

11. peace hommie, you were always chill in my book

let\'s try not to make this thread a 20 pg debate

12. goodbye my friend. Positive vibes your way.

13. I\'m droppin it thats why i deleted my last post, I just needed to voice my opinion to that kid. I knew it would stir some shit up but that kid deserved it. My reason for being in this thread was to wish Geo goodby which is what im doin now since he cant see the last time I did it. Have a good life Geo

14. It\'s all good man :smoke: Let\'s just move on :)

15. lol
    peace out

16. Oh brother:rolleyes:

:hello:eric:hello:

17. LOL..

18. I don\'t like this being moderated so closely either, but its the rules you have to live by if you want to be part of this forum. Peace Bro. I\'ll be looking foward to your Come back.

19. Sucks to see ya go Geo. You were always alright in my book. I wish you\'d reconsider, though... If you stay away, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors... Have a great life man...

20. Amazing isn\'t it Cottons?

We don\'t do enough, people whine and moan we don\'t do our job and then there is the other side of people that say we do to much (like some that refer to us as nazis)

Just can\'t win can we? :confused_2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.