good bye grass city

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by djam2020, May 2, 2008.

1. Hey yal. I jus wanted to say thanks for all your support on my grow the past few monthes. You wouldnt believe how much it helped me along. Unfortanatley something came up and im going to have to quit using the sight all togather.. Once again thanks for your imput. I really like the concept of the sight. It benifits many people..

2. Sorry to see you go :( You grammAr tells me you are not from the US.

3. Yours tells me you are...

4. Now leaving a cryptic, mysterious message like that scares me. If your parents see the URL on history and forbid you.... tell us. If the cops found something and put the screws to you, let us know. If they tracked you in any way thru this site... FOR GOD'S SAKE, LET US KNOW!! All of us have a healthy level of paranoia, and this feeds my sketchy thoughts...

E

5. that's funny as hell, man!

6. this made me LOL pretty hard

7. Haha...cheers for the rep guys. Didn't mean to shoot the guy down but he kinda lined himself up for it...hehe.

Good luck bud, glad you learned alot. If you've got to watch your steps its best to be careful...the information learned here might come useful in the future. My ladies wouldn't be looking as they do if it wasn't for the help of the guys & gals that take a couple minutes to write a sticky or help someone out. Stoners really are the same all over the world. :smoke:

8. fuck me, man it was in the middle of the night and i was blown, no biggie.

9. thats disapointing :( why must you leave so soon lol j/k hope you have a good life and hope you come back soon man! pce