Good but but this price...

Discussion in 'General' started by Dirty south, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Ok so I just moved to a new college town (started summer one so I've been here about two months) and I found some connects for mids(my roommate can get good mids for 50 an o) and I recently got a dro connect for 20 a g or 65 an eighth. The bud is absolutely beautiful and it's always scaled perfect. But damn 65 an eight is expensive as fuck. Anyways my question is this price normal ? I mean in my hometown 2 hrs away I gets eights for 55 . Should I just keep looking for a new connect or should I build a relationship with this dealer so I can get good deals?

2. 65 is normal price with no hook-ups or anything...
    If you say the mids were "great" mids for 50 an oz. Why not just stick with that... 65 and oz for dro weed, dank but should at least hook it up imo.

3. Agreed

4. Well I never said the mids were near as good as dank it gets me high but theres a crash after unlike dro

5. just pickup a couple eighths from this dude for 65...and get to know him and talk him down.

Ive never heard of 65 an eightht thats such a odd number like who the fuck has 65$...its always 60 or 70.

Stupid man.

Honestly find a new connect

6. [quote name='"DrazyHaze"']just pickup a couple eighths from this dude for 65...and get to know him and talk him down.

Ive never heard of 65 an eightht thats such a odd number like who the fuck has 65$...its always 60 or 70.

Stupid man.

Honestly find a new connect[/quote]

Yeah man in feelin the same man it's college and everybody smokes at my apart(it's mostly college kids) so im just gunna start asking around more. But this bud is amazing...I'll have to keep his # lol

7. $65 an eighth? I'm guessing you don't live in a MMJ state, do you? That's too much where I'm from, but obviously prices vary depending on where you live.

8. #8 LSDForPeace, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    Yeah dude damn I get bomb $40 O's...tops

9. If I could get an ounce of mids for 50$ Id just use that to makes tons of edibles and switch to eating instead of smoking. Edibles will get you stoned like dank, even if you use mids.

10. I think this price is very affordable.[​IMG]

11. yeah i would just stick with mids if there really that good man! save some money tell you get a good conect!!

12. I'd buy the O even if it was schwag. No way I can justify paying $65/eighth any more. Like another said, you could use it to make edibles...or BHO.

13. Damn I can't imagine getting an oz of dank for 40 bucks haha wtf man :(

14. [quote name='"Bombur"']Damn I can't imagine getting an oz of dank for 40 bucks haha

15. I'd never stop smoking if I got zips of dank for $40

16. 65 sounds high as fuck. like me.
    [​IMG]