Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TGorDANK, Jan 14, 2012.

1. I just wanna know what I'm smoking since I don't know differences between good weed and bad weed. Thanks.

ForumRunner_20120113_202803.png

ForumRunner_20120113_202827.png

ForumRunner_20120113_202850.png

2. That, my friend, is good weed :)

3. :bongin:I'd hit that ;)

4. Thanks. But nobody really answered my question. I want to know if this is reggie, dro or idk any strain that someone can mention by the looks of the picture.

5. There is no way to identify a strain by looking at it.

Most the strains that you get are made up by the dealer, unless you buy from the grower direct.

Those would be considered dro in my area. It's good bud, but it's not the best you can get.

6. You can't look at weed and then say it's dro, that doesn't make sense. It's weed. Looks good, a bit stemmy though.

7. no way to tell the strain. looks pretty good, could be sold as dank

8. Yeah, that's pretty awesome quality for a new smoker. You're lucky. But no one can tell the strain from a picture.

9. Most of the time, the grower IS the dealer ain't it?

10. it looks like really good regs.

-OSUB

11. Reggie?

12. Maybe a tad stemmy, but that's not really an issue. Looks like pretty decent bud :D Stems aren't always bad though, since you can make edibles/hash or vape them.

13. Stemming and shaky but a good bag for 50-75 bucks.
    If that's worth a hundred from your dealer find a new one.

14. hell no. growers wont go out selling eights and quarters unless you know them personally. they deal in pounds

15. No, that's far too risky for the grower.

16. Looks like mids, you're telling me you're never seen a picture of some dank on this site?

17. Look like mids to me. A lot of stems , haven't seen any seeds a lack if orange hairs.
    7$ a G worth