Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sheamus420, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Yesterday I picked up around 2 grams of this bud for $45. The guy I picked up from said this was Girl Scout cookies. I don't have a good eye for strains and I'm fairly new to smoking. I believe it's dank, but I doubt it's Girl Scout cookies. I just want to know your opinions on the quality of this bud and to whether or not I should continue buying from this guy. Thanks and happy smoking. :) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410125915.767666.jpg

2. That's a little bit expensive, no matter what it is, can't comment on whether it's GSCs though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. You're getting robbed paying $22 a gram I don't care how dank it is.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I pay $5-6 a g for weed of that quality. Might want to ask for a bit of a better deal if you cant find anything else.

5. 45$ for 2gs is steep bud looks good but if it all you can get then it all you canget

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

6. There is a hair on that bud... Not a good one

7. You have a good eye! It's not GSC. It's big buddah cheese. I can tell by looking at the pic.

In the UK cannabis scene, the Cheese has become one of those special and elusive strains whose name is almost synonimous with good weed. Its oldschool flavor and sublime effects have become a standout. Cheese was cloned only in the UK, so she remained a regional phenomenon. Based on characteristics of her taste and high, it is believed that the Cheese clone originated from from 1980s Skunk and Northern Lights lineages. Cheese clones passed between many breeders and growers, and as they circulated, several breeders attempted to capture this variety's special qualities in seed form.
    Big Buddha crossed with the Cheese with and Afghan male plant. Then he backcrossed to the Cheese mother for two years. Big Buddha Cheese is a unique fast flowering indica with enough sativa influences to make this a truly classic smoke.
    The plant exhibits more than one phenotype in her growth pattern, but all retain the important qualities unique to the Cheese – the special dank, incense-like aroma, the smooth distinctive flavor and the easygoing, mellow high, which settles in clamly and is virtually without a ceiling.
    Big Buddha Cheese is equally well suited for indoor and outdoor gardens. Plants are ready in 7-9 weeks when grown hydroponically, and may take an additional week when grown organically in soil or in coco. Although she can be grown in an SOG system, BBC is better as a multi-branch plant, as the internodes stretch out during flowering to produce magnificent, elegant, slender kush-like buds. During the last few weeks, bulging calyxes and glistening resin production appear when the plant is fully ripened.
    Outdoors, Big Buddha Cheese will finish in most parts of Europe well before the first frost sets in, but the yield depends on appropriatness of the climate. In the smell department, you have been wanred! Big Buddha Cheese starts to emanate a pong as early as the formation of the 7th node, cutting through most other smells, so Big BUddha advises taking steps to control odor both indoors and out.
    Taste is where this variety shines. When properly dried and cured, the flavor has a special “dank” quality reminiscent of what good pot used to taste like – spicy, sweet, and kush-like. The high is very up. It can be consumed every day with little or no immunity or change in quality of the high, making Big Buddha Cheese suitable for both recreational and medicinal use

8. ^smart blade^

9. If bud like that sells for $22.50 a gram then I have jars in my stash worth $2,000.00

10. #11 Blu3B3rryKush, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    Would this count as "satire" cause OSS should know that no one can tell a strain from a single picture alone. Given a proper smoke report plus multiple pictures and lots and lots of experience, it is possible to make an educated guess but still.. Like c'mon dude? I just finished up a batch of Synex (sfv og x C 99) that look exactly like the bud in ops pic. I'm talking like twins. I got it from a good friend/caregiver and I know it's for sure what he says it is.

But it looks identical to ops pic

11. No one else. But i am the chosen one. I am the NEO of grass city. I can tell any strain, just by looking at the pic. I am gifted, and you should bow down in my presence. 

12. You are getting badly ripped of man, looks like good bud... And chances are that is not GSC most times dealers will say their bud is a popular strain to make it sell better.

13. #14 Blu3B3rryKush, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    Blasphemy!

...I shall do no such thing

14. I hope that's not supposed to be all 2 grams of it.

15. Do you dare defy the mighty OSS? How dare you speak to me in that manner. You say blasphemy like it's a bad thing. All the other blades fear me and worship me. I highly suggest you do the same or you shall be judged. I have spoken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvQ6aiTBWhc

16. Well, I don't believe you ;)

17. OSS is a funny old fucker. He likes to have fun, which is great lol. And to OP, why so damn expensive?

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

18. Where are you from? Where Im at I can get an eighth for 45, or a g for 20. It sucks, but thats how it goes.
    Ask a few other smokers/dealers, find a general price for your area. 

19. I'm from the Chicagoland area. Prices suck here. :(

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum