Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good brick weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Filanimeteor, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Hey guys, Im new here! So in my country we dont have good weed. Most comes in brick and is expensive. I have always been smoke this sticky weed that comes with little seeds and afew stems. Got me baked all the time. The question is does all brick weed suck? Or there are some that can make it to mids? P.S. Approx, how many grams is this

Attached Files:

2. The only good brick weed is good weed that was packed into a brick.
    Like you can go out and get a few ounces of fire and compact it into a brick if you wish.

3. no such thing as good brick weed. if you had good buds why would you smash them into a brick. good brick weed is a myth.

4. Yes there is good brick weed. Plenty of good outdoor weed is packed into a bricks for transportation.

The problem is weed degrades very quickly. It is a plant. Just like a fruit or a vegetable. It has to be stored properly. Bricking weed is not storing it properly. It has to be consumed within a month or two for best quality. But it is often stored all year. Until the next harvest.

There is good brick weed. I have had it. But it is rare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. I've had good brick weed a few times, here's some close up shots from
    Some I got months back, granted I don't get brick weed as much. Cheers
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444022100.725615.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444022122.701576.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1444022141.277851.jpg

6. Well some brick weed is stronger than other brick weed, but i couldn't call any of it good. I used to buy brick weed and mids a few years ago because of money and it pretty much all tasted like grassy dirt lol.

7. Because a truck/boat/asshole can hold more if it is compressed. For transportation purposes.

8. #8 painterdude, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015
    When going with brick you don't really know what your getting. It looked like normal regs. Price and quantity can be a huge plus. Get you through some dry times w/o spending a nut on some "good shit". You can also feel free to experiment with brick. Make some different hashes. Learn some shit. I say it's good. Smoke it, vape it, hash it out. All good options.

Looks like a gram.

9. Ummmmm.....it is compressed because it is being smuggled.

You are way to smart for this forum.

10. op what country are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. #11 hurpdaflerp, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015
    ive never seen good buds packed into bricks

because it sells better

mr. scientist

12. #12 Cottonmouth 85, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
    And who are you? El chapo? How much weed have you seen bricked at all? It gets bricked at the plantation and I doubt you are touring Mexican grow ops.

13. i see the tricomage action

14. Well you are obviously an old, wise, world traveler.
    :)

15. I'm from Brazil and I go through the same shit. Only brick weed around here. Was used to smoke good nugs up in Canada.
    Dude, if that's what you can get smoke it. It's not usually laced with any bad shit, it just tastes horrible.
    Grind that and burn that bitch!!!