Good Breeders

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by BigMac123, Jan 18, 2014.

1. #1 BigMac123, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    I've decided upon attitude seeds seedbank. Now it's just a case of what breeder to choose from?! There's so many choices, what's everyone's favourite breeder that is reliable for their high quality? (indica preferably)Made this thread as I couldn't find up to date info on the subject :)Sent from my C6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Did you do some research about it or just decided?

3. #3 Shiva Blaster, Jan 18, 2014
    MY favorite breeders that I can vouch for are Female Seeds, DNA/Reserva Privanada, and Delicious Seeds, with Female Seeds being my favorite so far.   I've grown quite a few of their strains, and recommend their Bubblegummer and White Widow x Big Bud for indicas.    I know you mentioned preferring indica, but you really should try their Cindarella 99...it's their flagship strain, and is a sweet Pineapple-tasting and smelling sativa that is super easy to grow, is very potent, and finishes in 9 weeks.    It's still my favorite strain to date and I've grown many since.    Their Grapefruit, which is a C99 cross, is also fantastic.    Both are so mouth-wateringly delicious that you want to eat the buds.......they are that good.   Lots of grow and smoke reports available on female seeds genetics, I'm done a couple myself, just have a search.

Great prices, very stable, and amazing results, I can't recommend Female Seeds enough.    Other strains I'll recommend are DNA Chocolope, NExt Generation Grape God, Delicious Seeds Black Russian. 

4. [quote name="RogueSplinterCell" post="19362378" timestamp="1390040189"]Did you do some research about it or just decided?[/quote]Yes done some research that looked back at different years/dates and I've found the general opinion is that they are a good seedbank. Although I've also read bad reviews, but you can't expect perfect reviews for everything, so I see the positives outweigh the negatives Sent from my C6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="19362382" timestamp="1390040449"]MY favorite breeders that I can vouch for are Female Seeds, DNA/Reserva Privanada, and Delicious Seeds, with Female Seeds being my favorite so far. I've grown quite a few of their strains, and recommend their Bubblegummer and White Widow x Big Bud for indicas. I know you mentioned preferring indica, but you really should try their Cindarella 99...it's their flagship strain, and is a sweet Pineapple-tasting and smelling sativa that is super easy to grow, is very potent, and winishes in 9 weeks. It's still my favorite strain to date and I've grown many since. Their Grapefruit, which is a C99 cross, is also fantastic. Both are so mouth-wateringly delicious that you want to eat the buds.......they are that good. Lots of grow and smoke reports available on female seeds genetics, I'm done a couple myself, just have a search.Great prices, very stable, and amazing results, I can't recommend Female Seeds enough. Other strains I'll recommend are DNA Chocolope, NExt Generation Grape God, Delicious Seeds Black Russian. [/quote]Cheers man, I'll definitely give them a look! Big bud has been a strain I've leaned towards so this seems promisingSent from my C6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Anyone tried sensi seeds,cali-connection or nirvana? Read mostly good reviews so far Sent from my C6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. My favorites so far would be paradise seeds, female seeds, mr. Nice, tga, and dj short

8. A second for the white widow x big bud. Easy to grow, not much variation, and relatively cheap seeds from a quality breeder. You have to watch them though, they have been known to throw out a male flower or two very late in flowering.

9. my favs right now are og raskal (or anything with the white in it), bomb, connoisseur, tga, dna/rp, paradise

10. #10 BigMac123, Jan 18, 2014
    Heard amazing reviews from Dr.greenthumb also just so expensiveThinking of giving DNA genetics pure Afghan a tryyy Sent from my C6603 using Grasscity Forum mobile app