Good Breeder?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Phytosapien, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Which breeders do you guys buy your seeds from? I recently attempted growing bag seed, and the sprout never really took off, so now I'm looking into getting some seeds from Attitude. I've heard people say that Nirvana has inferior genetics, and I've never really read anything positive or negative about other breeders, just that Dutch breeders like to rip-off Americans. Who has given you the best genetics for the best price? Have you ever had trouble with a particular breeder/bank?

2. bump, I don't really want to waste money on seeds from a bad breeder, just wondering what kind of seeds people buy? Is there a good resource. When I google searched, there weren't many sources and most of the ones I saw looked biased.

3. [quote name='"Phytosapien"']bump, I don't really want to waste money on seeds from a bad breeder, just wondering what kind of seeds people buy? Is there a good resource. When I google searched, there weren't many sources and most of the ones I saw looked biased.[/quote]

Reserva Privada , DNA Genetics,sensi seeds, serious, seeds,and Dinafem to name a few.. Check out attitude seed bank..

4. Hi Phytosapien;12988774,
    Attitude is good by me & also a lot of others. Pricewise their more expensive than if you bought from the breeders themselves in my limited experience.
    I'm on my second grow & have bought from Attitude & Sannies. Atitude gave good customer service & 13 beans from Barney's costing me a total of $135. Sannies gave excellent service & 27 beans for a total of $147. Freebies were included in both.
    The gear from both come highly recommended so you just plunk you money down & takes your chances.
    BTW on Sannies no charge for either shipping & their method of stealth left me laughing.
    Cheers,
    bruce:smoke: