Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good Bong for a cheap price.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thorkgonsam, Dec 6, 2011.

1. So my friend got this bong at a headshop for 60$ and hasn't used it since the first 3 months of purchasing it, so the last couple months he has been trying to sell it, the first month he wouldn't go below 45... and everybody he knew didn't want it, so he lowered it to 30.... still no takers. So he finally lowered it to 25$ and I jumped on that deal, for less than half the original price I bought... a fairly decent bong, for living in such a cannabis unfriendly state. It is used and unclean so sorry for the picture. I have my friends bong that I am borrowing next to it for a comparison on what I upgraded to.
    Its the taller clear bong on the left, it has an ice catch, and a perc, the slide fits in beautifully, the second slide he gave me, not so much.

Attached Files:

2. That's a good deal, I'd clean it really well though.

3. That's a really good deal.. $25 for that? Hell yea. It's originally $60 so thats a very good deal, its a nice size too.

4. You should sell the little one for $25 to pay for the better one. Or just have two. Either way great deal. I need to post some pictures of my new bong soon!

5. I would but its my friends, and even if it were mine I wouldn't sell it since it's been through hell and back between our group of friends.

6. [quote name='"Thorkgonsam"']
    I would but its my friends, and even if it were mine I wouldn't sell it since it's been through hell and back between our group of friends.[/quote]

Yeah I understand that. Pieces that you have had for a long time are like your children haha

7. Awesome deal bro. Ice catch, perc, GonG slide? Can't go wrong.

8. I decided to clean the downstems and beheld a mountain of hidden treasure, a massive mount of sticky resin accumulated as I pealed away the opaque black surface to reveal transparent clear glass. I then smoked this massive heap in the bong in picture with ice and the works. a bit of a splash because of the amount of ice i put in there as it melted water started filling the chamber. Got me fairly ripped. That's why its name is Ripley

Attached Files: