Good bong for 30?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Theweedman831, Feb 25, 2014.

1. My friend is selling his bong it's 16 inches with a 7 arm dome perc for $30 with a ice catcher good deal or ? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393297249.258476.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393297257.242823.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393297267.893014.jpg

2. Scoop it up. thats not bad.

3. I really dig the piece but I wish it was a beaker bottom so much. Eh I might get it and get a nice honeycomb ashcatcher along with it

4. Yea do it if you don't like it you'll get you money out of it

5. What are the pros of a beaker bong?

just get her high and kiss her bro

6. for $30 snatch that up for sure :D

7. 30 is a steal for that, jump on it.

8. It's gonna be my first bong so I am gonna get it fuck it

9. I honestly prefer tubes to beakers simply because I can get much more smoke since it shoots straight up

10. I feel like beakers are more protective but tubes do have the advance smoke wise

11. Great price, even if you don't like it, clean it and resell it.

Beakers/straight tubes... I don't see the difference. You can still rip your bong and you can still clear it in a matter of seconds, no matter if it's a straight tube or a beaker.

12. #12 homestarstoner, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    beakers are more prone to break at the base than a straight tube.

beakers have more drag

beakers hold more water - water stays clean longer

dont pay more than 30 bucks for that bong. its cheap china glass

Sent from my iPhone.

13. Yea man that's a great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Tubes are better for cheap Chinese glass. For $30 it really isn't bad. I would try to ask fro $20. And meet em in the middle at $25. Problem with cheap beaker bottoms is they stretch the glass out and turn suppperrrr thin at the base. So a tube is prolly better. But anyways for $30 it ain't a bad deal

15. You don't make any sense. Chinese glass or American, straight tube bongs will always be better than beaker bongs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. uhhh everyone has opinions. what he meant was even if u like beakers better tubes are better for chinese glass. the glass on cheap beakers is really stretched out at the base and is like paper thin. thats the problem with cheap chinese beaker bottoms.