Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Good" Blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by insatiablesmoke, Dec 5, 2008.

1. It doesnt matter how ugly the blunt is, its all about the smoke. If it hits well and burns slow, its a very good blunt. The thickness doesnt matter, but rolling a good thick blunt is hard. Also dutches and games are the only real blunts, i wont smoke a wrap. If it doesnt have a leaf then it also isnt a blunt.

2. Dude I feel you! :wave:

3. speak the truth dutch masters till i die

4. whats wrong with wraps? ... i like them. i hate cutting open cigars.

5. I think a good blunt has nothing to do with appearance, ones that are slightly bent seem to smoke good. The ones that are a little bent seem to be the ones that are the tightest rolled in all areas. Honestly ive smoked some sexy blunts that were no where near as ones that looked retarded.

If you wanna have a contest with them, each of you roll 3 blunts and smoke them on different nights and see which one is better

6. Me and my homies have had this argument too, only a few of them roll, most of them I thaught. I think I'm a pretty decent roller, and my friends agree.
    When we have games, we judge

-Distribution, the bud must be spread evenly throughout the entire dutch.
    -It must be easthetically pleasing, in other words, it has too look pretty damn good.
    -Quickness, I mean, I don't want to wait an eternity for the blunt. (I can roll a proper dutch master that fits the above qualities in slightly less than 2 minutes. yes, I peel the leaf first, roll with the inner wrap, then apply the leaf again)
    -Finally, how well it burns. It must burn slow, but not too slow, it must burn evenly.

But that's just how we do it.

ps: I'm fucking baked.

7. when i first began tokin i was a blunt addict and learned to distinguish which blunts i liked and which had most flavor, i started honing my wrapping skills with these and then phillies, people always told me dutch masters were hard, but worth it..when i learned that you have to unroll the out leaf first then split the inner that shit was easy the first time.. and it looked good and lasted so long, my blunts almost always look perfect unless im too high to roll, lol even when im too high my friends still want me to roll -

then i started smoking dutches only for about 5 months till i got tired of em - couple weeks ago had a grape cigarillo so...u kno i might binge on those now..def the best

but platinum blunt wraps with the two for 1 deal in either blueberry or purple are good for when youre on the go and dont have enough patience for all that unwrapping and splitting bs

8. The only good blunt is the one that was never rolled. Mixing tobacco with cannabis is a sin.

9. Do many people use a roach when rollinga blunt? I've been rolling with classics as you can't pick up dutchies/swichers/phillies etc at your regular corner store. I tend to use a roach because they suck at sticking, I also use a little honey sometimes if they don't stick first time.

10. #30 barfdog17, Dec 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2008

sweet jesus! :eek: :smoke: :smoking:

11. I'm a dutch/game man. It just doesn't feel like a blunt to me if there's no leaf. I would judge based on how well it's rolled; distribution of weed, neatness, leaf/wrap breakage, firmness, and slobber factor (less is more, boys). Also, pay attention to how it smokes; burns slow, hits well, not so loosely packed that it crumples, but not so tight that hitting it is a chore.

12. a good blunt is the freshness of the swisher to me

13. well it should be established before the rolling has started whether its gonna be a fatty, apinter, or just average sized... but if you really think about it theres really no way to tall... everyone has a unique way of rolling so tightness ... even-ness... has nothing to do with it.. judge it on the smoke... length of smoke... smoothness... lack of canoeing/running or paper piping... if the paper comes undone while being smoked... those are the important issues.... and of course... are you stoned enough to even give a fuck after its smoked... haha

14. the best blunts i ever rolled were ugly looking, but they lasted and got everyone fucked up.

15. even herb distribution, proper tightness/firm, and finally burn speed...slower the better...:cool::smoke: