Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good blunts?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by s4ngh4n, Jan 25, 2008.

1. hey guys
    i was wondering what else people use to roll blunts with besides swishers and optimos. I wanna try something new and nice looking for nice cigars. any preferences?

2. garcia y vega, grenadier are some easy to find ones that work nice,

but they're rolled using the leaf method instead of splitting and filling

3. royal blunts

4. try golden wraps. theyre like a hyrbid between papers and blunts. i thikn that they take some papers and impregnating them with tobacco. theyre thicker than papers but thinner than blunts, and they burn justr like blunts. they come in packs like regular papers with 20 leaves. and i really like them becaue you dont need to take out the tobacco and shit like you do with a blunt. and theyre flavored and gummed.

5. I'd go with Kingpins myself.
    They are just straight up blunt wraps, sealed in a tube of either 2 or 3..

Probably one of the fattest, most moist blunts I've ever had.
    ^-^

6. Man, if I roll a blunt its gotta be a fatty. So I prefer to use the Royal blunts, mango in particular. OOOOMMMMGGGG it tastes sooo nice to. They are also fresh everytime because they are sealed in a moist bag thing. good stuff

7. Damn that sounds really good actually.

8. swishers are harsh. :[

go garcia y vega / fuck i forget. ill get back to ya, high.

9. Dutch Masters, man!

10. dutchies, phillies, wraps,
    and games are alright too

11. wow I didn't see anybody say white owls...white owls are really good...longer than swishers :D

12. If it aint a backwood, it aint all that good.

13. I've tried so many different blunts but I can roll the best ones with the little swishers. I used to use only wraps, but that shit got pretty annoying. Once I learned how to roll a really good blunt with a reg. cigar I could never go back. They just hit so perfectly. Wraps are too wet and soft.

14. garcia y vega or dutchess

15. preferably games and dutch masters

16. dutches, games, or backwoods

17. still dont remember.
    but white owls Are nice.
    but optimos > all.

18. Honey Sports Dutch Masters.