good/bad day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hydroponikz, Sep 14, 2008.

1. so on friday me and a few of my closest friends hot boxed my room while watching half baked and superbad, after that we go to another guys house to have a bong sesh, next thing you know it a few other people we know where there! so one of my buddies gets green fever.

The next day (saturday) its raining and i ride my bike to go over to my buddy 1 to pick up his bong (were really close so he lets me borrow his bong anytime) and i go to my other buddy 2 to smoke with him. as ssoon as i get to my buddy 2s house to lock my bike the bag slips and the bong smashes in pieces. i literrally cried inside, cuz we had so many memories with the bong, i also couldnt save the bowl cuz it was smashed too :(. so i told my buddy 1 that i broke it he said it was alright hell get another, but imma surprise him and get him an ice bong to make up for it

By the way the bongs name was David Hasselhoff.

R.I.P David H.

2. That sucks dude.. good thing your friend was chill about it though, didn't try and make you pay for it or anything :)

3. yeah i know thats why imma surprise him by getting him a new piece cuz i feel really bad about breaking it :(

4. It was nice of the guy to be really cool about it...

5. I've broken at least a thousand of dollars worth of glass, I broke my limited edition Jerome Baker the same night I got it... On my birthday.

Sorry to hear it man. As my dad says, there's a bong heaven where the water is always crystal clear, and the bowls never get clogged. Your buddy is resting in a better place.

6. that sucks, and nice name. my friends bong's name is washington washington,
    theres a video on you tube.
    some cartoon someone made, its funny. you guys should look it up!

i'm glad he wasn't made you broke it!