Good/bad/annoying geekout experiences?

Discussion in 'General' started by Gitindizzi, May 25, 2009.

1. One of my favorite things to do during smoky time .. Is laugh. And sometimes when i start, i can become sort of a chuckling maniac ...:smoking:

How does the City feel about geeking out?

2. Haha I think it's funny to watch everyone giggling... :)

3. me and my buddy geeked out hardcore on the new punch out on the wii. the girls were entertained too, so geeking out is hand in hand with smoking.

4. man, that pic (your avatar) makes me laugh all the time! lol

5. I fully agree. But its just some people that will look at you sideways if you start having a case of the laugh attack.

6. Yea lol me too.:smoking:

7. every time i go through the drivethru at a fast food place i cannot stop laughing, especially if there are other people in the car

8. I couldn't stop in class once everyone was like wtf? except my friends that were hella laughin too.

9. when my friends do some dumbshit like trying to freestyle and they are horrible @ it, I geek out tremendously

10. yea i stay laughing when im high.shit might not even be that funny but o well. in my head everything is funny

peace.

11. I think it's great when everyone's just laughing. That used to be the best thing about smoking. I've never heard it called "geekout" before.

12. me and my friends have had sooo many geekout moments. Some of those times, we've laughed til we were all on the ground crying while holding our stomachs. ah good times

13. I guess there's a name for everything.:smoking: