Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

good ass food

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by paperplanes101, Oct 20, 2011.

1. What's some good ass frozen food to get from Walmart? Im munchin and my girl just called and asked if I needed anything from the store..now I want something to eat nut im pretty stoned and can't think of anything good...hurry!

2. Honey Mustard and onion pretzels (Snyders)
    Stouffers Mac and Cheese
    FKING GUMMY WORMS BRAH

3. dijourno pizza! chocolate chip cookies!

4. get the pizza that has the cookies included. and some icecream. tyson chicken nuggets. with buffalo sauce. and bbq sauce. Beer. Fries. Choclate chip hersheys pie. ummm. and uncrustables.

5. [quote name='"UpstateToking"']Honey Mustard and onion pretzels (Snyders)
    Stouffers Mac and Cheese
    FKING GUMMY WORMS BRAH[/quote]

I pretty much read this to her on the phone..that sounds good as shit. Haha thanks :bongin:

6. make a sandwich homie

7. [quote name='"vXiRiSHXv"']get the pizza that has the cookies included. and some icecream. tyson chicken nuggets. with buffalo sauce. and bbq sauce. Beer. Fries. Choclate chip hersheys pie. ummm. and uncrustables.[/quote]

Pizza with cookies included??!!

8. yeah. its frozen pizza and it comes with dessert in a seperate little compartment. you put both in the oven and theyre done at pretty much the same time. its fuckin genius.

edit: dejorno(sp?) makes it.

9. Yeah, digiorno. there's a "things stoners obviously invented" thread somewhere (general forum I think), and I posted "digiorno pizza & cookies. :smoke:

So yeah basically we're on the same wavelength here, right on.

10. yeah thats it. but he was asking for quick food suggestions because he had someone on the phone lol