Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good app for deals and love resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GraceMouse, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Hello friends,

I have been smoking for about a year and enjoying it. I started using select distillates initially but then moved to some other kind of cartridge which I cannot remember the name. The thing I am curious about is live resins. I have heard they are the best so I am thinking I am going to buy that next. Can you guys recommend or confirm that is a good idea?

Also, I am using Leafly to try and find good deals on cartridges but the best I can find is maybe 10% off. Is that normal? Are they mostly the same everywhere? Are there other apps I should be using? I am on Oregon.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. you can try WeedMaps!

I love live resin...

3. iheartjane.com is pretty good. My dispensary has live menus.