Good and Bad day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WookiesAreCool, Dec 8, 2005.

1. So last friday I got into a car accident and went to get it aligend today, and the mechanic is like oh shit thats not good... well turns out i have a bent strut but somehow they were able to turn the wheel straight while maxing out the screw so i got lucky... i told my sad story to him about how my friend was rolling a blunt when i got into an accident, the guy was mad chill...

but anyway, that was the good part of my day... so the bad part lol

Earlier at swim practice, I and my friend are the two guy captains, well it seems I am the only one who cares...

My coach says to me, make sure evryone leaves the locker room, so I go into the locker room and am like 'everyone needs to get dressed soon'... and my friend who is the other captain is like dude if one more person bitches at me i dont knwo what im going to do... i was appalled at how much he had to be the tough guy and shit... and then on the bus ride home he was like im bringing a 6 inch knife to the DipSet concert, and im like you dont need that you can get fucked over for having something like that, hes like i dont care i dont wanna get stabbed.... i shit my pants laughing he wont get stabbed and no girls are impressed by his machoness

its a long read but its my rant so read whatever thanks for listenin those who do

2. i dont like people who have to be hot shit. they arent proving anything more than they are assholes. and i agree with you, no one would be impressed by that macho shit and by him havin a knife,if he pulled it out mayb someone else would pull out a gun or something, shit could escalate fast

3. its just annoying because we live in the fuckin burbs so its not like he is gunna actually use it

plus i was talkin to the girls sitting behind me and they were rollin their eyes the whole time... but i wish he would stop talkin so much shit for his own good

4. yeah i kno ppl like that. in my mind im just like, "some day someone gonna come by that is more than just talk and retaliate" should prolly watch his back if your his friend

5. Well, sounds like even if you were to watch his back, it wouldnt matter. Only way hes gonna learn that hes not as tough as he thinks he is, is when he gets his ass beat

6. hes one of those kids that is never rong so even if i argued with him for an hour i would still change nothing :(

7. Bring a gun to the concert, stick it against his chest, and ask him what he's gonna do with his knife now.

8. haha by the sound of it hes a hot head, im sure that would go over real well with him, lol especially since they friends, hed be completely off guard

9. hahahaahaha

after the shit they pulled on practice wednesday I hope my friends end up witht hte worst hangovers of their lives so they can get home at like 2am wake up at 6 am and swim in a swim meet... while I am at home gettin ass and gettin to bed early for the meet the next morning...

i know that sounds bad but I have had it with my friends macho bullshit thinking just cause they smoke more blunts than me think they are cooler...

10. HOw was the dipset concert.Thats what i wana know.

11. my friends are going tomorrow night (friday) but i am currently outta cash and need to buy xmas gifts so im gunna stay home and get some ass instead and not sloppppppppy asss like my friends at dipset

trust me i would like to go but my friends who are going and i have to wake up at 6:30 AM for a swim meet so I think it's best to stay in...

12. but everyone living in massachusetts think we are ghetto ppls.