Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good amount?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Leoo617, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Are my 1/8ths good?:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. If thats an eighth those are some smalll ass nugs.how does it smoke?looks like an e to me.you should get a scale tho

3. Maybe this is better pic, smoked really nicely strong fruity taste to it. Picking up sour d and grand daddy purp tonight might post some pics.

Attached Files:

4. Ye.it looks like an eighth.tell youre dealer to give you bigger nugs next time or weigh you fatter since the nugs are smaller and its the end of the bag

5. Yes sir. your 1/8ths are good but the important question is how was the high?

6. Looks kinda dark IMO I recently got some popcorn nugs and they were just as dank as the bigger ones plus I got an extra gram.

7. thats legit, try saving up for a half oz for better price cut

8. The high was very heady strong at first but mellows out slowly over and hour, but for 40$ who would complain?

9. Everyone that doesn't pay top doller for nugs?

10. I honestly been trying to look for some regs I want an ounce for 420 but no luck.

11. I love looking at bud pictures that aren't super low quality, thank you! But I think it looks good, but as everyone else says the buds are small. But I don't see that as a problem, I love HUGE nugs don't get me wrong but the smaller ones are just nice sometimes. That might just be me.

12. Ounce of regs for 420...

Dude your getting dank for 12$ a gram why would you pay 14$ a gram for lower quality, and in bulk?

Get your numbers straight.. paying that much is ridiculous.

13. looks legit to me

14. That's an eighth? That looks like more than the quarter I picked up today, which I know weighs out to 7 grams. My nugs must be dense as fuck or something.

15. [quote name='"McFelon420"']

Ounce of regs for 420...

Dude your getting dank for 12$ a gram why would you pay 14$ a gram for lower quality, and in bulk?

Get your numbers straight.. paying that much is ridiculous.[/quote]

Lmaoooo.42o the day dude.haha

16. Haha I made the same mistake.

17. I don't get this post.

Explain please.

18. April 20th. >.>

19. He hooked me up on that eight 7 grams for 40 and yea I meant 420 the day

20. I think that was rhetorical.