good advertising ida

Discussion in 'General' started by Ferris2000, Mar 26, 2006.

1. ok ppl stay with me on this as best as u can cuz im a little blazed......ok neway last night, of course i was high as shit, was drivin around with my friends down this absolute horrible shitty roads that are so bumpy and crappy u gotta go 10mph on em... anyway i was thinkin becuz it basically fucks up ur tires so much from drivin on shitty roads wuldnt u think like tire companies like Toyo, Goodyear etc. wouldnt they wanna post advertisements and and stuff on those roads?? i meen that sounds smart to me... any thots? im a little blazed so excuse me if this sounds pointles lol

2. why would they want to make ads on a bumpy road?

3. lol sounds sweet

4. So while your tires are gettin fucked up, you see ads for new tires:smoking:

5. Yeah, I'd be too pissed because I'm driving slow to pay attention to what they have to say. I think it would be better to advertise in a more populated area.

6. lol exactly bro

7. lol i was watching a cartoon and the guy opened a tire shop on some road and dug a pothole there so it would reck ppls tires i think it was in like rugrats or something

8. Yeah, that's not a bad idea.
    But I think the ads that should go there are ads for bigger roads that you could be taking instead of those bumpier ones.
    Yeh? ;P