Gonzo alive and well at ESPN 2

Discussion in 'General' started by UncleJohn, Sep 15, 2003.

?

Did the hippie revolution of the sixties help any in making the US a freer place now?

1. Yes, we have more civil liberties than any other country.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, but we're losing ground at a phenomenal rate.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, the sixties were the high point of freedom...if we want it now, we have to be more active and ou

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nope. We are closer to Nazi country now than ever. The only difference is that we're not pledg

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. For all of you freedom-loving Americans out there who wake up every morning wondering "what the f*ck are those idiots in Washington messing up now"....you can breathe a little sigh of relief, for the man that is Gonzo Journalism is alive and well.... [link deleted cause it froze my computer.]....critter:D..........Hunter S. Thompson, one of the true greats of American journalism....one of the good guys. :)...."p.s. ya can try posting that link again but if it freezes my computer its gone my friend.:D.Thanks for understanding." critter.

2. nice. ESPN2, who woulda thunk?

3. Hey everybody, i apologize if the link caused your computer to freeze.... I must've taken one hit too many last night before posting...next time i'll make sure and hit it one more time to level out, then come see you guys. Anyway, there seems to be an Orbitz popup ad built in to the ESPN 2 page, that may have done it....here's the link again, but if it freezes up your computer, then fuck it.... try a google search for hunter s thompson espn 2 and click on the first result.....that should get you there, for anyone that's interested. Nice chatting with you folks as always...freeDOm..frEEDOM...everybody say it with me....