gonna try to trip on dxm again

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sam42012, Dec 19, 2008.

1. last weekend i took 20 gel caps on friday, felt drunk and kinda weird. then the next day took a shot of zicam cough spray max and felt the same except a little stronger. my friends say that im not really trippin and when they take tripple c's theres a really intense tripping feeling that i missed out on. now im 225 pounds and 6'4'' so im gonna try takin two shots of zicam cough spray max tomorrow to see if i can get that tripping feeling. what do you guys think

2. One shot of zicam doesn't make me "trip" but it surely get me high like oyu said. Two bottles on the other hand should have you forget that you are human at times, eventually have you sprawled out on your bed in the dark tripping balls and walking around like a broken robot. It should be pretty intense, but I personally love it. The only real negative side effect I've experience on high doses of DXM is trouble urinating.

3. haha thats the feeling that everyone is talkin about. man can't wait to try it

4. I would have some pepto bismol ready in case you get nauseated. That or use the chaser and sour warhead combo right after taking the shots. I felt very little nausea from 1 shot. Not sure if I want to trip more than just feeling euphoric and high.

5. if your talkin about two full shots then taht would be like 4 bottles man

one bottle is about half a shot

if your talkin about two bottles then go for it man did this recently and it was a fuckin amazing time

6. We are saying tha one .55 oz bottle = one shot. Not 1.5 oz alcohol shots, stickler.

7. My apologies. Yeah .55 ounces of Zicam Max for a high feeling and 1.1 ounces for a tripping feeling. I hear though that the Euphoria goes away at the extreme high doses because you are too messed up.

8. Euphoria doesn't mean a thing while peaking on a high DXM dose. It's more like you become that triangle you see in your mind while slipping through the mud.

9. what i've found to be a saving grace when doing dxm is right after you take your dxm dose, take a zantac 75. even if you don't think you'll get nauseous, take one. zantac really does smooth your stomach over and you'll have no upset stomach at all. btw i think i'm doing some dxm tonight for the first time in month. i love the obe's i get, and the mentality of an robotic insect is interesting.

10. watch out for the robo itches, they fucking suck

11. I've taken about 650 mg or so of dxm and have never experienced the robo itch. Do you get all itchy and red like a lobster?

12. I get them almost every time, its like poison ivy, it itches really bad then when you scratch it just gets more itchy
    i think it might have something to do with being cold cause when i get em I have goosebumps

13. from my experience also MUCH less intense. the thing i liked about DXM is that on 600mg's, it was the MOST INTENSE MINDFUCK i've personally been through. shit was awesome, and i'm probably gonna trip tonight :)

14. Triple C's are pretty bad. I forgot the name, but there's something in the ingredients that can be very dangerous when taking heavy doses.

15. haha Im with you xD

16. WOW WTF never got that uhmm if I got all itchy I wouldn't find that a fun trip