Gonna try this again.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by iTz RiCh MoNeY, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Alright so this is gonna be my 2nd try at growing a plant and hopefully with a little help from my fellow members I can be a little more sucessful. First try my plant died. I believe this can be for a few reasons. 1 I was constantly trying to find out the right amount of water for my seedling. And 250 ml seemed to be the amount to go with. As I water my seedling I thought this may be too much water. 2. I was very impatient with the plant, and I moved the soil around, saw something was growing and instead of placing the soil back over the plant I think I may have exposed the plant to light too early. I'm new to this though so there may be other reasons, I'm open to listen.I have the same setup I used in the first try. 3 26 watt CFL's. 1 during Veg. All 3 during Flowering. I have just germinated a seed with the shot glass method. My question now is once I put it in the soil is it ok to just put the light over it? I forgot to mention above that I did try to create a humidity dome. Im not sure how effective it was. All help will be greatly appreciated.

2. after the seed has germinated.. Make sure it germinates enough...

make sure your soil is damp.. NOT soaking.. Put your seedling in there, 1/2 inch or so down. (12-13mm down). Cover it.. but don't pack the soil.. and let it be.. don't bother it for 5 days.. If you don't see any thing popup in 5 days, Then Id start to worry But I Still wouldnt mess with it.

If the soil is damp, just make sure it stays Damp.. not overly wet, you will drown the seedling.

Keep us updated!!

Peace.
    :smoke:

3. I most definitely will. Should I give it light during these 5 days?