Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gonna take a t-break, any tips?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BaconDan, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I'm not an incredibly heavy smoker, so my tolerance isn't exactly through the roof, but when i do have weed i'll smoke several bowls a day. However, lately i feel cheated with the highs i get. This will be my first concerted t-break, so how long do you think would be the minimum to achieve that "first high" effect again? I'm really physced for this, because not only will my tolerance go way down, but i'm going to save up the money i normally use for buds to buy a mflb and a beautiful ehle with an ashcatcher, and maybe an ounce or two while i'm at it :smoke:. Any advice from the pros would be much appreciated, because bud is always so prevalent around me and this is really going to be a test of willpower. Wish me luck!

2. masterbate. A lot. lololol jkjk.

I'm not a pro but I have to stop coming cause unknown pains in my chest. But I think time flys bye when im with my boys even not smoking and we skate but the day goes by so fast

3. T-breaks are always the hardest the first few days, just keep urself busy. For me, it was at night trying to get to sleep. So just exhaust urself during the day, do shit, and dont get bored lol. As for the first high, i think THC can remain in the fat cells for up to 3 weeks... So give it a month and u should be greening out like a pro :)

4. What to expect? Some people have a loss of appetite, I never have though. It may be a little harder to fall asleep. nyquil or any night time anti contestant will help with that for the first 3 or 4 days. Expect to have some pretty weird dreams. You also may be a little more easily agitated or annoyed.

After a week everything goes away for me.
    For the willpower thing, smoke all of the weed you have right now. Get rid of it all however. Then just tell yourself you aren't gona smoke. If you're going to a party just drink instead?

5. much longer than 3 weeks. Some studies suggest what certain cannabinoids may never leave your fat cells. Pretty crazy huh?

6. Sick, glad to hear Mary Jane aint never gonna leave me! she's so caring :bongin:

7. If it doesn't leave your fat cells then isn't that like terrible for your body?

8. Start working out lol. Back in highschool when my parents were drug testing me I passed the time by going to the gym...It can be supprisingly addicting

9. #9 Potentcy, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2011
    I don't see how it would. But then again I don't major in biochemistry. Probably so small traces of it that it's undetectable and harmless. But then again, THC is harmless either way.

10. My last day is this coming friday, and i am NOT looking forward to it. I don't want to quit BUT it is that time of year to start applying for Internships so i must get clean. I'll be truckin along with you sir! Best of luck

11. Hmm, you seem to smoke like me, and my t-breaks are typically 1-2 weeks, so I'd go with that. It really isn't that hard. Normally the first day off I just feel tired, but then life just seems to go on as if nothing happend.

12. Just think about the fact that the high you will get smoking after the t-break will be close to your first high :)

13. find somthing else to smoke like swishers or somthing..?

14. FRIDAY?!?!?!?

Everyone knows t-breaks start on Mondays. Gotta enjoy the last weekend :bongin:

15. Wisdom.

16. Man i wish i could enjoy the last weekend, but I run on the track team for Pitt and we have a meet out of town this weekend, so I don't get to enjoy the last 2 days unfortunately