Gonna put my dog down tomorrow...

Discussion in 'General' started by DirtyPete, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Well, my dog has finally gotten to the point where he can't get up by himself anymore, and once he is standing it only lasts for at most a minute or so, he really can't keep himself up. He looks like a folding chair that's collapsing in on itself.

Today I came home from work and he was covered in his own shit, it took my mom and me a good hour or 2 to get him all cleaned up then she called the vet and made an appointment to put him down for tomorrow.

It sucks a lot, but he's lived a long life. He's 14, been around for most of my life so I'm gonna miss him a lot.

This is the only picture of him I could find, that's my brother with him. I've got lots of pics of him on the computer downstairs but I'm too lazy to go boot it up.

[​IMG]

2. been there twice, it never gets easier

3. Damn Pete, that sucks man. Loosing animals is never easy. Had like 5 cats/dogs put down over the years and it never gets easier.

Hope it goes well..

R.I.P

4. damn man... ifeel for you.

5. Thats so sad dude,all my condolences go out to your family and anybody connected to the love your dog has gave you.

Seems like your okay with it,so more power to you.

6. because when i had to let my dog down like 5 years ago it was sad because my dog knew what the vet looked like, and when he camed to our house she ran from the vet man... we basicly had to force her to die!!
    fuck

7. Thats rough man, my dog is coming to be that age.. i feel for you man

Ill make a fatty for him tomorrow

8. you're doing the right thing. I cried a lot when I had my sheperd put down. My condolences.

-JAH

9. thats horrible man....im getting the feeling that my dog isnt going to last too much longer....shes a 14 year old chocolate lab and ive had her since she was a puppy...shes my favorite animal ever...she saved my sanity when i was having a bad trip and shes always there for me when im feelin sad.....im terribly terribly sorry

10. if he can still lick his balls by hiself....... then dont put him down,,,,,

one day of likin my own nuts,,,,,,,,,,, is worth 30 without,,,,

good luck my friend,,,, it's hard saying goodbye to a old friend,,,,

ive put some down in the past,,,, and cried doing it,,,,,

let him lick his nuts and put him down in bliss,,,,:cool:

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript>\t\t\t\tvar columnLeftRegistry = new ShowHideRegistry();\t\t\t</SCRIPT>
    • <LI class=containerColumnLeft id=columnLeftSubalbums>My sub albums

<FORM id=createSubAlbumForm action="" method=post><INPUT type=hidden value=addalbum name=action> <INPUT class=fresh id=album onfocus="return handleSubAlbumInputFocus(event);" maxLength=50 size=24 value="album name" name=album> <INPUT id=albumSubmit type=submit value=save>
      </FORM>
      • iil [​IMG] | [​IMG] <FORM id=formAlbumRename_0 onsubmit="return handleRenameAlbumSubmit(event);" action="" method=post><INPUT type=hidden value=renamealbum name=action> <INPUT id=srcAlbum_0 type=hidden value=iil name=srcAlbum> <INPUT class=txtSubAlbumEdit id=txtSubAlbumEdit_0 style="DISPLAY: none" maxLength=50 value=iil name=destAlbum> <INPUT class=bttnOkSubAlbumEdit id=okSubAlbumEdit_0 style="DISPLAY: none" type=submit value=ok name=submit> cancel
        </FORM>
      <LI class=containerColumnLeft id=columnLeftTags>All my tags

tag this album none what's this?

<LI class=containerColumnLeft id=columnLeftPromo>What's new

<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> flashRegistry.add('panelAdv'); </SCRIPT></TD><TD id=cellUpload>upload to: [​IMG] chickenhawk-01
      • images from my PC
      • video
      • web url
      • mobile phone

<FORM id=frmUploadComplete name=frmUploadComplete action="" method=post _extended="true"><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=completeupload name=action> <INPUT id=media type=hidden name=media> <INPUT id=listValidImageFiles type=hidden value=gif,jpg,jpeg,png,bmp,swf name=listValidImageFiles _extended="true"> <INPUT id=listValidVideoFiles type=hidden value=3g2,3gp,3gp2,3gpp,3p,asf,avi,divx,dv,dvx,flv,gif,moov,mov,mp4,mpeg4,mpg4,mpe,mpeg,mpg,qt,swf,wmv,xvid,rm name=listValidVideoFiles _extended="true">
      </FORM>max image size: 1024 x 768 (options)
      <FORM id=form_image_0 name=form_image_0 action="" method=post target=frame_image_0 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_0 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_0 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_1 name=form_image_1 action="" method=post target=frame_image_1 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_1 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_1 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_2 name=form_image_2 action="" method=post target=frame_image_2 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_2 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_2 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_3 name=form_image_3 action="" method=post target=frame_image_3 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_3 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_3 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_4 name=form_image_4 action="" method=post target=frame_image_4 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_4 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_4 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_5 name=form_image_5 action="" method=post target=frame_image_5 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_5 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_5 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_6 name=form_image_6 action="" method=post target=frame_image_6 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_6 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_6 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_7 name=form_image_7 action="" method=post target=frame_image_7 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_7 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_7 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_8 name=form_image_8 action="" method=post target=frame_image_8 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_8 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_8 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_9 name=form_image_9 action="" method=post target=frame_image_9 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_9 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_9 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_10 name=form_image_10 action="" method=post target=frame_image_10 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_10 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_10 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_11 name=form_image_11 action="" method=post target=frame_image_11 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_11 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_11 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_12 name=form_image_12 action="" method=post target=frame_image_12 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_12 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_12 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_13 name=form_image_13 action="" method=post target=frame_image_13 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_13 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_13 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_14 name=form_image_14 action="" method=post target=frame_image_14 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_14 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_14 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_15 name=form_image_15 action="" method=post target=frame_image_15 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_15 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_15 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_16 name=form_image_16 action="" method=post target=frame_image_16 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_16 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_16 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_17 name=form_image_17 action="" method=post target=frame_image_17 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_17 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_17 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_18 name=form_image_18 action="" method=post target=frame_image_18 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_18 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_18 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_image_19 name=form_image_19 action="" method=post target=frame_image_19 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadimage name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class=imageFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_image_19 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_image>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_image_19 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title" name=image_desc> remove

</FORM>add more <INPUT class="uploadPanelButton bulkUpload" id=bttnUpload_image onclick=uploadController.handleImageWebSubmitClick(event); type=button value=Upload name=bttnUpload_image>
      Having problems uploading? Click here. [​IMG]

max video size: 5 minutes, 100 MB (options)
      <FORM id=form_video_0 name=form_video_0 action="" method=post target=frame_video_0 encType=multipart/form-data><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadvideo name=action> <INPUT id=UPLOAD_METTER_ID type=hidden value=1864397213.1196133113 name=UPLOAD_METTER_ID> <INPUT id=UPLOAD_IDENTIFIER type=hidden value=1864397213.1196133113 name=UPLOAD_IDENTIFIER> [​IMG] <INPUT class=videoFileInpt onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=file_video_0 type=file onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); size=33 name=the_video>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_video_0 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); size=33 value="click to add title (required)" name=video_desc> remove

</FORM><INPUT class=uploadPanelButton id=bttnUpload_video onclick=uploadController.handleVideoSubmitClick(event); type=button value=Upload name=bttnUpload_video>
      [​IMG]

Having problems uploading? Click here.
      max image size: 1024 x 768 (options)
      <FORM id=form_web_0 name=form_web_0 action="" method=post target=frame_web_0><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_0 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_0 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_1 name=form_web_1 action="" method=post target=frame_web_1><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_1 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_1 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_2 name=form_web_2 action="" method=post target=frame_web_2><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_2 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_2 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_3 name=form_web_3 action="" method=post target=frame_web_3><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_3 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_3 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_4 name=form_web_4 action="" method=post target=frame_web_4><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_4 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_4 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_5 name=form_web_5 action="" method=post target=frame_web_5><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_5 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_5 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_6 name=form_web_6 action="" method=post target=frame_web_6><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_6 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_6 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_7 name=form_web_7 action="" method=post target=frame_web_7><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_7 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_7 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_8 name=form_web_8 action="" method=post target=frame_web_8><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_8 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_8 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_9 name=form_web_9 action="" method=post target=frame_web_9><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_9 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_9 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_10 name=form_web_10 action="" method=post target=frame_web_10><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_10 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_10 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_11 name=form_web_11 action="" method=post target=frame_web_11><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_11 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_11 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_12 name=form_web_12 action="" method=post target=frame_web_12><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_12 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_12 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_13 name=form_web_13 action="" method=post target=frame_web_13><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_13 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_13 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_14 name=form_web_14 action="" method=post target=frame_web_14><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_14 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_14 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_15 name=form_web_15 action="" method=post target=frame_web_15><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_15 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_15 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_16 name=form_web_16 action="" method=post target=frame_web_16><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_16 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_16 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_17 name=form_web_17 action="" method=post target=frame_web_17><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_17 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_17 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_18 name=form_web_18 action="" method=post target=frame_web_18><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_18 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_18 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM><FORM id=form_web_19 name=form_web_19 action="" method=post target=frame_web_19><INPUT id=action type=hidden value=uploadweb name=action> [​IMG] <INPUT class="webFileInpt noFileWeb" onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=text_web_19 onfocus=uploadController.handleWebFileInputFocus(event); onchange=uploadController.handleFileInputChange(event); value="paste web URL here" name=the_web>

[​IMG] <INPUT class=descUploadInput onkeypress=uploadController.handleSuppressReturn(event); id=desc_web_19 onfocus=uploadController.handleDescriptionInputFocus(event); value="click to add title" name=web_desc> remove

</FORM>add more <INPUT class=uploadPanelButton id=bttnUpload_web onclick=uploadController.handleImageWebSubmitClick(event); type=button value=Upload name=bttnUpload_web>

Having problems uploading? Click here.
      Upload images and videos from your mobile phone

<LABEL for=mobileaddress>Use your album email address:</LABEL>
      <INPUT id=mobileaddress onclick="return copyToClipboard(this);" readOnly size=45 value=chickenhawk-01.59358@uploads.photobucket.com name=mobileaddress>
      Use this address to email images from your mobile phone directly to your Photobucket album (see tutorial)

<FORM id=form_upload_options name=form_upload_options action="" method=post><INPUT class=uploadPanelButton id=bttnCancelOptions1 onclick=uploadController.handleCloseOptionsPanel(event); type=button value=Cancel name=bttnCancelOptions1> <INPUT class=uploadPanelButton id=bttnSaveOptions1 onclick=uploadController.handleSaveOptionsPanel(event); type=button value=Save name=bttnSaveOptions1> <HR>Image Options

<TABLE><THEAD><TR><TH>basic dimensions</TH><TH>[​IMG]</TH><TR></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=alt><TD class=unchecked><INPUT id=image_size_100 type=radio value=100 name=image_size> <LABEL class="" id=image_size_100_label for=image_size_100>avatar ( 100 x 75 ) </LABEL></TD><TD class=unchecked><INPUT id=image_size_1280 disabled type=radio value=1280 name=image_size> <LABEL class=disabled id=image_size_1280_label for=image_size_1280>19" screen ( 1280 x 960 ) </LABEL></TD></TR><TR class=" checked"><TD class=unchecked><INPUT id=image_size_160 type=radio value=160 name=image_size> <LABEL class="" id=image_size_160_label for=image_size_160>thumbnail ( 160 x 120 ) </LABEL></TD><TD class=unchecked><INPUT id=image_size_1600 disabled type=radio value=1600 name=image_size> <LABEL class=disabled id=image_size_1600_label for=image_size_1600>21" screen ( 1600 x 1200 ) </LABEL></TD></TR><TR class=alt><TD class=unchecked><INPUT id=image_size_320 type=radio value=320 name=image_size> <LABEL class="" id=image_size_320_label for=image_size_320>website, email ( 320 x 240 ) </LABEL></TD><TD class=unchecked><INPUT id=image_size_2048 disabled type=radio value=2048 name=image_size> <LABEL class=disabled id=image_size_2048_label for=image_size_2048>22" screen ( 2048 x 1536 ) </LABEL></TD></TR><TR class=" checked"><TD class=unchecked><INPUT id=image_size_640 type=radio value=640 name=image_size> <LABEL class="" id=image_size_640_label for=image_size_640>message board ( 640 x 480 ) </LABEL></TD><TD class=unchecked><INPUT id=image_size_2240 disabled type=radio value=2240 name=image_size> <LABEL class=disabled id=image_size_2240_label for=image_size_2240>23" screen ( 2240 x 1680 ) </LABEL></TD></TR><TR class=alt><TD class=unchecked><INPUT id=image_size_800 type=radio value=800 name=image_size> <LABEL class="" id=image_size_800_label for=image_size_800>15" screen ( 800 x 600 ) </LABEL></TD><TD class=unchecked><INPUT id=image_size_2 disabled type=radio value=2 name=image_size> <LABEL class=disabled id=image_size_2_label for=image_size_2>2 megabyte file size </LABEL></TD></TR><TR class=" checked"><TD class=checked><INPUT id=image_size_1024 type=radio CHECKED value=1024 name=image_size> <LABEL class="" id=image_size_1024_label for=image_size_1024>17" screen ( 1024 x 768 ) </LABEL></TD><TD class=unchecked><INPUT id=image_size_5 disabled type=radio value=5 name=image_size> <LABEL class=disabled id=image_size_5_label for=image_size_5>5 megabyte file size </LABEL></TD></TR><TR class=alt><TD class=unchecked><INPUT id=image_size_1 type=radio value=1 name=image_size> <LABEL class="" id=image_size_1_label for=image_size_1>1 megabyte file size </LABEL></TD><TD class=unchecked></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR>Video Options

<TABLE><THEAD><TR><TH>basic length</TH><TH>[​IMG]</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD class=checked>max 5 minutes, 100 MB </TD><TD class=unchecked>max 10 minutes, 100 MB </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><HR><INPUT class=inline id=scramble_filename type=checkbox name=scramble><LABEL class=fine_print for=scramble_filename>Scramble filenames so nobody can guess your links.</LABEL>
      <INPUT class=inline id=auto_tagging type=checkbox name=auto_tagging><LABEL class=fine_print for=auto_tagging>Add more tags and descriptions after upload.</LABEL>

<INPUT class=uploadPanelButton id=bttnCancelOptions2 onclick=uploadController.handleCloseOptionsPanel(event); type=button value=Cancel name=bttnCancelOptions2> <INPUT class=uploadPanelButton id=bttnSaveOptions2 onclick=uploadController.handleSaveOptionsPanel(event); type=button value=Save name=bttnSaveOptions2>
      </FORM>[​IMG] filename.jpg, 1 of 5 images
      uploading...

10%

<INPUT class=uploadPanelButton id=bttnCancelUpload onclick=uploadController.handleCancelUpload(event); type=button value=Cancel name=bttnCancelUpload>
      </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT type=text/javascript></SCRIPT>
      <FORM id=thumbForm name=thumbForm action="" method=post _extended="true"><INPUT id=thumbAction type=hidden name=action _extended="true"> tag and describe this album | view as slideshow | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 next [​IMG]| view all

</FORM>

11. well ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that didnt turn out like i planned......:confused:

oh well im not a good computer user,????????:cool:

12. LOL chiken, that's hilarious (But I'm not sure what's up with your sig) *edit* Guess that wasn't your sig. LOL, I dunno what the hell you did there.

+rep for making me laugh.

I think tomorrow I'm going to cook him up a huge gormet meal before I go to the vet, maybe lock my cat in the same room with him to give them some time together, hah. My cat is like 16 so he's known my dog his whole life, I gotta give him a chacne to say goodbye.

Anyway, it's going to suck a lot but I knew this day was coming for a while so it's given me a chance to accept it and be at peace with what needs to be done.

Thanks for all your support. :smoke:

13. Sorry to here that, that's a horrible thing to have to go through man. My condolences.

14. I'm sorry bro. Been there before, when i was 16 my parents went out of town to visit colleges with my sister, while they were gone my 14 year old german Shepard stroked out. I had to make arrangements to put down my own best friend. rough times.

Take comfort in knowing that youre doing the right thing. Its never easy loosing a friend.

15. your gonna shed a tear,,,, so no matter how manly you are.... be prepared,,,

a long time buddy is just that,,,,, and no i was trying to put a nice picture from my photobucket archives for you,,,,,,, but that didnt work,,,,

oh well,,,,, wish i was one of your neighborly friends,,,, because this aint going to be easy,,,,, [​IMG]

16. looks like a good dog

im sorry dude

me and my chocolate lab kate send you guys best wishes

17. Good looking dog man, sorry you've got to put it down =/

18. that is a beautiful little beast and its a shame to hear that hes being put down, but every creature faces the end and now sounds like its the time.

my best wishes for you man, good luck

19. Damn man, I'm sorry to hear that. I know how strong the bond between a man and dog is and how hard is is to have to do that. RIP. :(

20. Man, I went through the same exact situation last year. My dog was a chocolate lab and was 11. Was a great dog. Same thing happened, his hips just got so terrible that he wouldn't even want to walk outside to take a dump. Had to put him down.

It takes time to get over it. Everyone once and a while you'll have been fine, then just remember he's gone.

Good luck man.