Gonna Kill My Girlfriend!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by db4lyfe, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well let me start off by saying my day was going great untill a few hours ago but i will get to that i had this really awesome one off glass pipe my friend gave me b4 he passed away(Cancer) i had it sitting on the table(i just finished my session)and my g/f walks in pissed about something and i told her to calm down and take a few hits(i never let her smoke out of the pipe)she went to reach for the pipe and i told her the only people who smoked out of that pipe was My Bestfriend Nick and Me but Nick has passed away so i only smoke out of it and that pissed her off so i walk into my bedroom to get her another pipe and i guess while i was gone she was steaming over what i told her she said(your fucking friend died 3 years ago get the fuck over it)that was the only time i have ever wanted to hit a girl but i tried to stay calm but she just got more pissed so i went to grab the pipe off the table but i didn\'t grab it in time she picked it up and hurled it at the wall and its in about 75 tiny pieces i wanna hurt her so bad cause that was the coolest thing Nick had ever given me i was friends with him ever since i was born(same birthday and everything)

Some on plz help me what should i do to her

2. Holy shit... well, don\'t do anything that she could make you go to jail for, because then you\'d get even more pissed off at her for breaking your piece AND making you go to jail.

If you are looking for the most vengeful thing to do, destroy or deface something of great sentimental value to her, too. If she has her mother\'s ashes in an urn, shit in the urn and throw it in her room or something.

I should never become a counselor...

3. dont hit her that is not cool break something that is important to her so she know how it fells

and that was a pretty low thing on her part maybe you should re evaluate her as a girlfriend

4. omfg, if she really did all that i would slap the fuck out of that bitch(no offense) what a BITCH, dont hit women but slap the shit out of a bitch, man id be sooo pissed either slap the shit out of her or kick her out, you gotta do something thats fuckin LOW g

5. sugar in the gas tank, ftw

6. i wanna know wtf she was thinking she knew he was my best friend and she knew i never let anybody else smoke out of that pipe she has a 100% sterling silver neckless her grandmother gave her im gonna fucking take that get it melted down and make a metal ring for the top of wooden bowl and have it ingraved(R.I.P Nick) put on it

7. +rep for using your brain, thats damn creative

do that shit:D

I normally don\'t advocate \"eye for an eye\" but in a case where there\'s flagrant disgregard for the death of a loved one.....fuck it

8. whoa chronicsmokeyaz you beter get rid of that pic the mods wont take to kindly to it

9. nah, MAKE UP SEX FTW.

10. ? whats wrong with the picture? i use it on myspace all the time

11. belive it or not GrassCity has different rules than Myspace

12. for one thing, the pic talks about someone talking...which dudes gf definately did more than that..so it doesn\'t really relate

second, spousal abuse (or abuse of a woman for that matter) isn\'t cool

It doesn\'t offend me personally bro, but it\'s definately going to rub a lot of people the wrong way and will eventually be removed

13. it was just a joke.. besides whats the big deal its only a stupid picture.. smoke a a couple bowls and tell me that shits not funny

14. it does not matter if it was just a joke or if we thought it was funny there are rules her against it if you would not of deleted it a mod would of then you would of been warned which is not a good thing or even banned so we were warning you for your own good

15. To be honest, I would have dumped her on the spot. If she treats something with that much sentimental value attached to it like that then she deserves to hit the curb. I honestly felt physically sick when I read she smashed the pipe, I really don\'t know what kind of human being would purposely do something so hurtful (to her BOYFRIEND of all people).

EDIT: And I should add, that you never, EVER hit a girl, even if she did something as heinous as this.

16. Dont EVER hit a girl you fucking coward

people are fucked up. this guys debating on weather to hit his GIRLFRIEND or not.
    societys pretty fucked these days

17. So, uh, why is she your girlfriend?

18. I think what would be best is if maybe you didn\'t talk to her for a few days, she can think about what she did and you can vent and not be so pissed. I would make her buy you a new pipe for one. And taking her stuff won\'t make the situation any better, don\'t stoop to her level.

19. I would have dumped her too, after many very hurtful words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.