Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gonna have some extra bud money soon...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombiefuhrer, Jun 12, 2011.

1. ...And my dealer said he has some dank bud, I was just wondering how much I should get and what would be an okay price for the amount you suggest?

I know weed prices differ from place to place but I'm just wonder what other people buy when the have extra money they wanna spend on bud.

Appreciate it!

2. when i got extra cash i like to get me 2-400$ of 3-5 kinds of good bud from a half at 200 to an ounce at 4

3. Id'e buy a oz for personal it'll alst you a buth i buy gbs or otry to buy a spiz oz everyw eek.

4. You're answer makes as much sense as someone who literally just smoked a full oz to themself. If you did though... then kudos ;) :smoke:

5. No dude im adunk as fucmk nman 24 shots of some Jack D 4 -5 bowls; fo sourd d and about 12 beer;s i am fucked aup

6. lol - epic win. Epic fail when you wake up though haha

7. Well depends how much money you get and how good your prices are. But no matter what buying bulk will usually always save you money plus you could always make a little back;)

8. #8 zombiefuhrer, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Like this idea ;) haha

9. ill usually pick up an ounce of headies for $350 if i have some extra to spend

10. Damn bro, thats kinda pricy for heaDIES, i'd be a good price if it were dank, but headies? Id pay 300 max for OZ of heads