Gonna go to my job interview high.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cloudyjon, Aug 25, 2012.

1. So basically I have a job atm as a front end manager, and recently applied at a local nature's food market. Im planning on going in pretty lit. I figure if they see me like that first, they will think im always like that :cool:. Im obviously going to use eye drops and wash my hands etc before I go in.

Any thoughts , good or really good idea?

2. Im thinking of doing this but without the eyedrops cause vaping is the perfect high for working imo

3. So you think maybe without the eye drops is better? Just incase I don't have visine for what ever reason?

4. [quote name='"Cloudyjon"']So you think maybe without the eye drops is better? Just incase I don't have visine for what ever reason?[/quote]

Buy visine, they'll know

5. Dude if your eyes are anything like mine when you blaze, PLEASE use drops before you interview hahaha

6. Ha okay well im definetly going to use eye drops then, no doubt about that. Gotta be slick :cool: Like I said though, I don't really need this job, just testing the waters.

7. About to go into my interview , a couple puffs tough! Wish me luck blades.

8. So it went good , nothing out of the ordinary. Basically got the job!

9. I went to my job interview high and have been to work high every day. We go out for a joint on lunch break. Pretty legit working at a factory for car parts.

10. :cough: idiot :cough:

Good luck passing the UA

11. drug tests? no?

12. Why the fuck would you do that? How is it worth it in any way? It's people like you that give stoners the "stupid" label.

13. just dont crack up for no reason :p

14. Good to hear you got the job man. Would have been funnier if they drug tested you on the spot though :p

15. I did the same thing when I was 16. Went for the interview pretty stoned and almost every dayof work.

I remember the first day this black chick was training me and I couldn't remember shit. She thought thats just how I was because it was the only way she saw me.

Turned out 2 months later I found out she smked everyday before work too, it all made sense to her at that point.

16. all of my jobs that i have or had i was either completely shitfaced or stoned off my ass when applying/interviewing :hello: