Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gonna go look for a job...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Dec 20, 2010.

1. After my thread last night, I've realized that I'm not doing myself any good just sitting around smoking bud all day everyday. That shit's sorta getting out of hand:eek: Anyways, I'm in college, so I can't really work full-time, but anything to get me off of my ass will help. I'm gonna go apply at Subway, Little Ceasar's, a Paintball store I used to work at (they loved me there, so maybe I'll be hired), and our local Tobacco Station. After that, I'm going to take the $160 that I made working for people around the neighborhood and buy a new scale, a bong, and maybe a gram or two of some Blue Mystic my guy has...I love Blue Mystic:smoking: Goodbye to the days of being the lazy ass laying around smoking MJ all day:eek: