Gonna buy a new vape considering mflb

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by iliekthepuss, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Can someone give me some recommendations? Not a daily toker but will once i can stealth in my room with the vape. I was considering mflb but read some shit like you can't get very high on that.

So can anyone give me recommendations of small (doesn't have to be portable, just something small enough to hide under like a pillow real quick) wall plugin is fine. And one of the things about the mflb was pricing. i saw it on Amazon for around $80.

so something with the above qualities around $80ish. And Amazon prices are different so I'll check on there too if its already around 110. Or should i just stick with buying the mflb?

2. cmon peeps help me out prease

3. Your not really gonna get a good vape for around $80. The DBV, which I have is around $130ish. The arizer extreme q is about $150ish I think. Both of those are probably the least expensive quality vapes. I think some log vapes are around $140 and I have heard really good things about them but I think they usually sell out fast. I used to have an mflb, it was ok, nice for driving with but I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to shell out another $60 for the power adapter or have a really low tolerance.

4. Thanks I might just stick with buying the mflb. I don't smoke too often so I have a fairly low tolerance so I might just get that. the dbv is pretty temptin tho, considering that as well..

5. I would suggest a Mflb. I just bought one for 75 and it is worth every penny. The downside commonly referred to is the lack of battery power which can be changed by buying better batteries. Besides, when the trench is done you can use the ABV weed on joints or edibles. I suggest the Mflb.

6. #6 hurb1, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    i would reccomend the mflb if you have a low tolerance and want stealth for sure. I vape small amounts only at night (multiple times) And dont smoke at all so i have a relatively low to mild tolerance and i get stoned off one trench (.1-.2) Sure you wont get as smashed in the face from it as you would a bigger vape but you dont need to with a low tolerance. Like it takes multiple draws to get the effect of one big hit from a desktop vape but who cares that just prolongs the fun of vaping.

7. The mflb is nice for the small size and price, but other vapes work far better. Judging from your situation the mflb may be right for you. I do hit my silver surfer when I visit parents and they have no idea though. Da buddha and solo are two of the best options imo.

8. Have to bump up your budget to $150 to get a GOOD vape.

If you have $150, then its a matter of flipping a coin as theres about 3-4 really good vapes on the market.

My suggestion is saving up for a little longer and get something you won't sell in 3-4 months like the MFLB.

9. [quote name='"MR_"']Have to bump up your budget to $150 to get a GOOD vape.

If you have $150, then its a matter of flipping a coin as theres about 3-4 really good vapes on the market.

My suggestion is saving up for a little longer and get something you won't sell in 3-4 months like the MFLB.[/quote]

What would you suggest at around 150?

10. Desktop: Extreme Q or Da Buddha (both are very comparable, buy from Amazon)

Portable: Arizer Solo (from puffitup.com for $160 shipped with 4 pc grinder)

11. [quote name='"MR_"']Desktop: Extreme Q or Da Buddha (both are very comparable, buy from Amazon)

Portable: Arizer Solo (from puffitup.com for $160 shipped with 4 pc grinder)[/quote]

I second all these.

12. [quote name='"MR_"']Desktop: Extreme Q or Da Buddha (both are very comparable, buy from Amazon)

Portable: Arizer Solo (from puffitup.com for $160 shipped with 4 pc grinder)[/quote]

Is the package on amazon at like 180 for the Q worth it?

13. You looking for a desktop right?

Check out the Extreme Q thread in the vape section thats like 20 pages long. Many people have been getting them for $145 or so.

14. ^^thanks for all your help people have now narrowed it down to either the mflb or saving for da buddha lol. better than having 10+ options i guess.

15. [quote name='"MR_"']You looking for a desktop right?

Check out the Extreme Q thread in the vape section thats like 20 pages long. Many people have been getting them for $145 or so.[/quote]

I just ordered the extreme q with accessory package and an extra set of screens, hopefully see it by the end of the week

16. Got vapes has the extreme q for 143 if you do the price match. I just got mine last tuesday and its fuckin awesome.