gonna be a good saturday

Discussion in 'General' started by just blaze, Jul 22, 2006.

1. about to go to the beach drink some vodkee, fuckin smoke some herb down there, head back to my guys house drink some captain morgan like a god damn pirate arrrrrrr then around 10 pick up a half ounce of mushrooms and 3/8 are just going to disappear and i'll have some extra cash in my pocket and then get another half in the morning and that too will disappear... going to get so retarded tonight

what's goin on tonight for all you guys?

2. Sounds good bro, Have a blast.

I made 1200 between yesterday and today.

Picked up a ounce of the sticky to smoke down.

No plans yet.

Plans jus to get fucked up.

Most likley gon kick it with the fam tonight.

I grabbed a fifth of whiskey for me. Grabbed 4 40's for me. And got a ounce.

Bought my pops a fifth of bacradi limon and a 40.

Bought my 4 bottles of her boones farm shit she like. Fuzzy navel.

Picked up a 12 pack of 40's actaully. But im claming 4 for now for the night. Told my bro he can drank on some. But he already got some brews and some whiskey.

And im jus gon smoke down by myself and with my fam.

Started out rough cuz me n my cuz almost got routy with each other. I almost had to show him whas up.

But we gon all chill around, Start a fire somewhere and sit around the fire and drank booze and 40's and smoke herb n chill.

We have great times when we all trashed. We all be like fallin down drunk and have a great time.

3. I'm gonna pick up some dank plus my buddy is getting back from a big festival and he has some "goodies" for me, then im going to see the steve miller band.

4. Im not normally one to drink that mixed drink shit but Bacardi Lemon is some good shit!

5. I love Bacardi Limon I went on a streak where I'd kill a fifth of that in a night all the time at our keggers while drinking beer and playing beer pong. I'd just carry the bottle around swigging off of it. Later in the school year when I was a poor college kid I switched to McCormicks vodka and Barton's rum, LOL. And of course like 100 cans of Natty Light a week.

I'm definetely smoking a ton tonight. Gotta pickup some stuff probably. Possibly chillin with bongzilla420 I may head to his area, his guy has some more White Widow and Citrus and possibly some kief hash. Should be a fun night. Gonna get highhhh in the sky

6. its raining so much here that no one is going out. So im probably gonna just chill out today smoke some bud and maybe drink some beers. I gotta get a half O of silver haze at 2am when my boy gets off of work and break it in half for my other boy(me and him went 100 and 100 on the half O) then smoke myself retarded:D

7. Sounds like a good fuckin time to me. Silver Haze looks like the shit, I hope to cop a bag of it sometime.

8. yeah his silverh haze is amazing. I call it the one hitter quitter because on the green hit you start to feel it.

9. this guy burned my friend too so we gotta beat his ass and rob him now to tonight

10. picked up a half o of some nice dank yesterday so im just chillin with some friends blazin and might go to the bar or to play cards tonight well see what happens gonna be high and drunk eitgher way

11. Today is so far the hottest day of the summer in Los Angeles. Standing outside for longer than 10 seconds will get you completely soaked in sweat. As soon as you get out of the pool you're just as hot as before within a minute.
    Gotta love the AC.

and bowls :D

12. Its BRUTAL in BC!

I don't even know the temperature but I swear to god I could fry eggs on the hood of my car.

13. OOOH FUCK ITS HOT