Gonna be a good night

Discussion in 'General' started by StevoStevie, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Just got some some loud ass master kush. :smoke::smoke:
    Sorry about the terrible picture quality, my shitty phone camera was the only thing I had to take a picture. It looks much MUCH better in real life

2. My bad. Forgot the picture. I'm really blazed

Attached Files:

3. Looks good, enjoy :smoke:

4. thanks :smoke:

5. How loud is it?!

6. On a scale of 1-10 it's about an 8.75
    If I can find my camera I can take a much better picture of it.

7. Today was a great day. Gonna watch that american restoration show, smoke some keif, and munch on whatevers in the fridge.

:smoke:

Edit: nice pickup op :) enjoy the doobie :smoking:

8. Niiice dude.

enjoy the kush, bro.

9. what does it mean "loud".

Iv heard this term lately and im unsure. Does it just mean good? or whats the deal going on with that.

10. Mine was too, minus my lazy stoner friend getting hired over me.. Happy for him, but it's really upsetting when the manager at a job interview tells you "You're exactly what we're looking for, we'll contact you tonight or tomorrow(today)." And then you get a call from your friend and all you hear is "DUDE I GOT THE JOB OH MY GOSH!" My stomach dropped.

Time to vape some bowls and cheer up a bit :smoke:
    My only finals tomorrow are Weight Training and Teacher's Aide, have a half day, and then it's officially the weekend. GAH excited.

11. lol, here in atlanta we refer to dank weed as loud.

12. love your sig dude :smoke:

yeah that kinda shit happens to me all the time.. have an offer, but waiting to here back. finally a good paying job, actually 40 hrs a week, can finally get a new place/ some land :hello:

13. Nice pick up

14. Thanks man - me too it's beautiful. Reminds me whenever I post that whatever happens down here in my world doesn't matter compared to the universe or our world in general. :smoke:

It's a bummer. You got that job or you're waiting to hear on it? Best of luck man.

15. Haha, have a good Wednesday mannn

16. Lol, gonna have a good friday too. My friend's getting off of probation and we're gonna have a big smoke out :smoke::smoke::hello:

17. waiting to hear still. :eek: been lookin for months

18. <-----------born and raised in Atlanta, and thats what i thought but i just wanted to be sure. Been smoking for years, must be a newer thing

19. I've been hearing it for the past 4 years now. I'm surprised you haven't heard the term more.

20. I guess im a bit of a loner smoker, i only smoke at home or with my girl these days, most of my friends don't smoke but its w/e.