Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

GonG Converter

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by phreakymonk, Apr 26, 2006.

1. wht is a gong converter and wht does it do?

2. is that just a regular glass-on-glass female slide piece or is it a special one to convert normal bongs to glass on glass?

3. It's not just a 3 part GonG downtube wedged in there lol, though that would probably work. It's made for converting a regular bong to GonG.

4. where would i find something like that?.......i have a zong and i would love to make it glass on glass

5. wht is a gong converter and wht does it do? im very intrested in it....

6. it gets rid of the washer, but theres still the rubber grommet... Not quite a true GonG, but its closer than a regular bong.

love the zongs too. I probably gotta buy one some day just because I've liked 'em for so long.

7. they sell them at the shop near me. if u know the right size of the hole for the downstem of a non-GonG bong, u can get one of these that fits like the current downstem, with rubber stopper, that will let u use GonG slides. its a cool idea if u can get one and already have a non-GonG, but if u dont have a bong already, go for the true GonG.

+rep for that milkshot.

8. did your stem origninally go down to the bottom of the base or did ur converter make it longer?