gong bongs will kill you.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by munchieguy, Mar 29, 2010.

1. i lol'd at this moron.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3vB4NCkmgU"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

2. That was incredibly stupid. He couldn't even show the piece of tape.

3. yeah lol part 2 is even more of an epic fail:hello:

4. Dude don't flame the video. It could be true that GonG pieces produce glass dust. If you want to see if his statement about it is true, do that "tape test" on your pieces and see. And the fact that he refuses to make GonG pieces because of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has regulations against it is just him watching his back. He doesn't want to be shut down so he doesn't make them. He's just trying to get information out there that would not be heard otherwise.

5. no he is merely promotign his crap, and he in fact does sell glass on glass in his shop but its really crappy. alot of people did his tape test on youtube and proved him wrong , yet he continues to spread this crap. glass on glass probably does create glass dust but i doubt it anywhere near the level needed to damege your health even after years of exposure.

6. plus wouldnt the glass dust pass through the water for the most part and just settle at the bottom of the water?

7. osha actually has a threshold for what they'll allow, and all (if any) glass dust that is created from a ground joint is well below that threshold. similarly, the FDA allows a certain amount of insect parts and rodent hairs in food. taken directly from their website, its 30 or more insect fragments, or one or more rodent hairs per every 100 grams of peanut butter for example

8. Well see, you obviously know him more than a random person as you know what he sells. And if that's true what you say, he's a dumbass but these people who call him a dumbass for the "tape test" are ignorant. He's not lying when he says there is glass dust, it just might not be as big of a deal as he makes it out to be. And even thought it might not be a big deal, he can still be sued for it.

9. LOL nut grab at 1:28.

I like how he says at the beginning its my job to know glass and the consumers job to enjoy it.

10. this guy has ot be the biggest joke there is. he calls everyone who wont buy his glass dust garbage a pedophile for some reason he is mad childish and wont admit he cant make a decent GONG

11. The tape test seems pretty useless to me, the adhesive on most tape will always look different than it did if you stick it to something unpolished and then remove it, also as far as inhaling it goes, wouldn't the water catch most of the dust?

12. wow that guy is such a douche. SUCH a douche. i might've listened to what he had to say if he didn't try to make me feel like an idiot the entire time.

13. to tell you the truth i dont know him more than the average person, but over at tokecity people have and all they say is negative stuff about him. also you should check out his other youtube videos and comments , etc.

14. maybe people would take this guy a little more seriously if he didnt act like a fucking idiot and basically say that everyone that doesnt believe his beliefs are idiots. That video could have taken a quarter of the time if he would just spit it out instead of babbling and scratching his nuts

15. I had to stop and take a breath... that's how hard I just laughed at this. The dude is a fool... anybody who thinks he isn't is too! :laughing:

16. I could care less what he has to say. GonG are better than his shit anyday

17. if your so paranoid about dust. cover your joints in vaseline.
    plus they wont get stuck.

18. In one of his other videos he claims to be a "Notorious Dirty Piece Breaker" and goes on to say that "If I'm on tour and you hand me a dirty piece, you better not have hardwood floors because I'll break that motherfucker." :eek:

I'd love to see that fat fuck try. I'd curbstomp the motherfucker. Fat Fucks like this disgust me.

19. ive seen his videos before too. later his doctors will tell him that he is what some people call,,, mentally retarted.

20. the man in the video needs less munchies....what a joke.