Gong arsenal

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dougland, Apr 4, 2009.

1. All American Made
    [​IMG]
    All German Made
    [​IMG]
    Local blown a/c and cheap bowl
    [​IMG]
    all of them
    [​IMG]

*i also have a SGW inline, bowl and mouth piece coming, 2 new RooR option bowls and an Ehle diffy for the straight tube coming in the mail. Hopefully by 4-20 enjoy :smoke:

2. any love? bump

3. thanks guys

4. Bro you posted up on my collections many times, much love for your pieces!!!! :D If you don't mind me asking, how does that natural hit compared to your straight tube? I'm so fucking curious about those style of tubes and plan on adding a similar one to the collection. Anyways, sick ass tubes, dope ass ashcatches. :bongin:

5. Thanks! The fixed stem/stemless vs the straight tube. Oh how i hate to compare them because i love them both, but the fixed stem/stemless clears so fast because of it's design. I highly reccomend picking one up, they're definately worth having in your collection. It's hard to explain but due to their design they allow for instant clearing, and when i get my inline i'll have a deadly combo. any other questions just ask or pm me.

6. Who made the bent neck bro? I love a nice bent neck tube. Not many around to find. Ehle and Syn and thats about it.
    - Peace

7. #9 dougland, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    Yeah bent necks are sick, i got a deal on this one ($60 from a good friend) it was from a shop back home, they said it was from a blower they got other stuff from. it's a nasty tube, 7mm thick and it really is a tank. i'll try to call the shop and see if i can get a name of who made it, i just know it's thick as hell, and made in the US.

8. Now that I look closer its a stemless bent neck thats sick bro. That may be a one of a kind or a limited series. I would love to know who made that. Regardless for the price you got a steal bro.

P.S. I could make you a sick inline ac for that Roor steamroller. Like this one I made for a friends:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. I have that exact steamroller. Id kill for an inline like that