Gone in 60 Seconds: Underrated

Discussion in 'General' started by Trocious, Mar 23, 2007.

1. A lot of people I know rip on this movie a lot. But ti's aweowsme... i can hardly type, but it's really awesome, it's on FX!!!

2. This is a great movie, i love the cars..

3. Pretty lame. In the same category as "2 Fast 2 Furious" and that retarded motorcycle one.

4. i dont think it is in the same category as 2 fast 2 ferious, those movies were more aimed at dumb kids that think those movies are so cool because of all the flashy cars and action. Even though the movie is terrible.

And which gone in 60 seconds are you talking aobut the old one or the remake with nick cage in it?

from what i hear the old one ffrom the 70's is way better but i have never seen it.

and gon is 60 seconds is an ok movie just im into cars so ill watch parts of it when its on tvbut it is no were near a good movie.

5. I'd have to say it had a better story line, better characters, better cars, better actors, and pretty much better everything else than The Fast and the Furious.

It's not an exceptionally great movie, by any means, but I would say it was at the very least entertaining.

Besides, Angelina Jolie and 'Eleanor' were fucking hot. :p

6. Haha JunkieDays wants a piece o' that ass! (me too :p) but yeah Eleanor was a nice ass car.... i liked the movie.