Gone for 5 Days!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Hendrix7, Aug 2, 2011.

1. i just left for a 5 day trip. i have 3 plants, white widow, and i was wondering if they will be fine. they are finishing up soon and i'm really worried about their water needs. they are in 2 gallon pots if it helps. before i left i watered them until it was draining through the bottom. will they make it?!?!?!?!:confused:

2. You should be fine. Most of the time if a plant dies over dehydration it will pop right back up as soon as it's watered. If you have to leave any longer than a week you should invest in one of those orbs that slowly waters your plant so you won't have to worry. Good luck growin man

3. They also made a wick system specifically for people who are doing vacations. You make it yourself but its basically common sense, bucket of water with a rope that goes through your plants root system. It worked for the guy who created it.

But yeah, water globes are easier :D Just fill and stick in.

Same as above poster, even if wilted they should still make it out ok.

4. in a few days im leaving for 16 days. yep with a 6 foot plant.. im just gonna transplant ri now to a big ass container... water heavy with nutes the day i leave and setup a rubbermaid with a dripsystem ... youll be fine

5. i ordered something called an aqua cone before i left, but it never came in the mail. you just screw the end onto a water bottle and stick it in the soil. its a pretty cool concept/simple as well. thanks for the support amigos!