Golf

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Just a quick question about golf : how long does a full game of 18 holes last?

-Thanks!

2. If you suck, like me, a long ass time...4-6 hours i would say.

3. depends on the course and your ability. if youve never played, you probably wont even finish. if you can hit alright, about 4-6 hours like rollinfatty said. golf is one of the greatest compliments to good herb. a buddy of mine even found a nice glass spoon in a cart once. good luck!

4. Nice^

love a good round of golf after a couple bowls

5. K then why dont you help out the purpose of the thread?

6. ^^^ you got your question answered didn't you?
    now jump off his dick

7. depending on how good you are and how many people there are i would say 4 - 7 hours

and nothin beats golfing on a nice day, smokin some bowls, drinkin some brews and bustin some squares. great times

8. i personally don't play. but, i've always heard it depends on how much u drink too lol.

9. well, i've been playin for 3 years now, at first it can take you 6-7 hours if you take your time, but after a few rounds and learning the course it can take 4-5 hours tops.

10. 3 hours to do 18 with no one infront of you and a few blunts each to puff on while walking the beautiful course.

11. you know, golf is the only sport where you get your own personal slave.

12. shit this makes me want to play golf now, tobad it is freezing and sleeting and snowing and there is a winter emergency alert or some gay thing like that, i only played once and i wasnt even able to get very high because my firned packed the wrong end of a chillum and we had no way of getting it out, it is the funnest if u have a cart, it also takes a few hours off of ur playing time, i recamend sneaking of a cooleer of beer to