GoldGrowers Gaff

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by miltyburn, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Bug problem outside please help in whatever spray I should use to spray or what will work

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

2. Neem oil works we up until early to early middish flower then spinosad works up until late flower in a pinch... you could also add neem cake to your soil.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks bro I got them as they were kinda what looks like a seasonal bug but sprayed twice going to one more time and I will be good. Looking alot Better no damages to new growth. I started a scrog indoor today[​IMG]

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. Neem and Spinosad kill different pest. One is for aphids and mites, the other kills caterpillars and other bugs. Best used together.

For mites you can use Big Time Exterminator, Azamax, mineral oil based insecticide or Neem. Some people claim Neem treated cannabis causes headaches and other issues. For caterpillars I use BT and Spinosad. I always rotate what I use to treat my plants to prevent pest from building a resistance to the incentivize. I also add some non scented dish soap. It acts as an emulsifier and also kills mites. Spray plant prior to sunrise or just before sunset to prevent from burning the plants.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Is Milty GoldGrower?

"I'm Livin For Givin the Devil His Due"