GoldGrowers Gaff

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GoldGrower, Sep 18, 2015.

1. Hey man. When ever me and my buddies pull plants we always hang em for a few then put em in brown paper bags then put them in jars and open them everyday for about a week or two and viola. I had a buddy one time come back after a few days and told me that my space queen tasted like a hand full of skittles lol
    Happy growing
    Blaz3

2. It sounds like you're doing it right, well, at least like I do it, I'm assuming I do it right lol.

Do you know your temperature and humidity outside of the jars?

3. I really dont have a hydrometer in tha room but i do have one in my tent which is in the room an the doors are open all the time plus i have no top to my tent, i got all my stuff in my cellar besides my clones. The buddage looks good its still a bit sticky how i would expect i havent tested yet but i think ima do that this weekend an see how she smells an looks burning. When I harvested an trimmed all the leaves an crap off it always had a smell if lemon cookies an it seems a bit different to me anyway. Thanks agin GG

4. I think it's normal for the smell to change a few times during the process. Mine always does anyway

5. I got my rotisserie motor through the door today, I'm looking forward to building this hash tumbler

[​IMG]

6. Hash Tumbler? Did i miss something, complaining about my cure process LOL

7. I think that's the name of them, I could be wrong, I'm not sure what the most common name for them is. I've been planning on making one for a few days now. I have ordered most of the parts, the rest I already have. It will be a nice easy way to process my trim. Put the trim in the barrel, put the barrel in the plastic container, switch the motor on, and wait. Commercial versions cost hundreds, I think I've spent £50-60 on parts so quite a saving

8. Whenever we made hash we used what my uncle called a rocker table I think ur advancing the principal by tubling....looking forward to seeing it
    Good growing

Blaz3

9. Hell yea! I need to see this im jus about to try the ice hash method u posted here got my bags last night cant wait i got about a 5gal bucket of trim LOL

10. I just pinch the stem where I want to make the bend and then bend it over flat to make my canopy even. If it breaks the stem you can leave it bent over and just use a little tape to cover the wound. I've broken plenty and with just a little tape and about a week and she's good as new
    </blockquote>Hey toke so I super cropped my tallest top just as an experiment to help the rest catch up. The only problem I'm having is that my plant is to healthy lol after only 2 days the top has gone from hanging at a negative angle to now pulling itself back to the light and is at a 45 degree angle should I tie it down to give the other areas of the canopy more time to grow or do I just let it hulk out?[​IMG]

Blaz3

11. Personally I just bend at a new spot above the old one if I need to. You could tie it down to help tho

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

12. Next time crush the stem more, crush from left to right and then front to back, and then diagonal too. Really work it around it. It should then flop over without any chance of straightening back up.

To rectify this one I'd probably make another crush point, either above or below the original one. But tying down will also certainly work

13. these soil plants are stretching pretty well still. Pistil growth is pretty slow though. Unless I'm just checking on them too often

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. I've been working on my hash tumbler all day. Almost finished

[​IMG]

I just have to fit the screen now

• Like Like x 1
  15. I've put the screen on. But not sure what to use to seal up the overlap. I've read how other people do this and they use tape. I don't want to use anything that will cause the trichomes to stick to it, so thinking of smearing glue through the screen. Any suggestions?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. If your talkin about on the ends try heat shrink tubeing if they make it for something that size i use it for makeon screens for my filters, if your talkin about the middle u can try n over lap with a hook joint an hammer it tight but u need something dead flat

17. Yeah the middle I mean. What do you use it on? I don't quite understand.

Ahh that would have been a good idea with the hook joint. I've gone for super glue though. It looks like it might be ok. I'm just about to try it out so we shall see

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Filters for my aquariums.