Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Golden Shower Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kG_Blazed, Sep 24, 2010.

1. I just bought the whizzinator and it comes with a vial of dried up golden shower. I was wondering if anyone has used the golden shower and if it still works to pass a Concentra retake test. ("Injury" at work had to take a drop and diluted). Who knows about the golden shower recently and concentra?

2. sorry to bring up an old post but i'm in the same scenario. UA this week and the only way i'm passing is with the Whizzinator i just bought. Does the stuff that comes with the Whizzinator work? I'm assuming it's Golden Shower bc thats wat everyone else says it is and the box doesn't state what type it is. Thanks

3. #3 kG_Blazed, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2011
    yah it works like charm. no worries man. just act normal. i would practice with water to get the temp right.

4. I heard they either have or are making a test that can tell if its synthetic urine.

5. as soon as they do that there will be somebody else to circumvent it (hopefully)

6. yah the chemists just keep battling it out and improving their methods.

theres a machine called a GC-MS (Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry) that actually breaks down and identifies substances in your urine. For any normal urinalysis they'll only run that test as a confirmation if you fail the initial screening.