Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Golden Goat

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vincentlink, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Picking up some golden goat tommorow, looks amazing. Any one have any experience with it? ;)

2. No experience with it but on the show "American Weed" which is on right now, some chick is showing off her Golden Goat plant.

I realize it isn't relevant at all but whatever.

3. ^also watching that right now.

4. Hahah same she said it has solid genetics so it should be dank

5. omg.... got some here in iowa omfg dude amazing strain such an amazing high

6. and i forgot to add its such a beautiful bud smoke on sir

7. Heard it smells amazing and smokes amazing and has high thc. Good sativa dom hybrid. And also holyschmidt you live near DeBuque Iowa?

8. yes it smells amazing and ya dubuque is a few hours away

9. I visit DuBuque every summer and its all cornfields haha. 14 hour drive from Colorado.

10. It's a top top top shelf conisseiur strain at my mmc. If its grown right, it's some of the best bud I've ever had.

11. ya deff the one of the best bud ive smoked and ya thats about it lol just cornfields around here

12. Haven't smoked any yet, but picking some up this friday. Smells so fucking sweet and some really good reviews. Looks dank as fuck too. Was surprised to hear it was 40 an 1/8th ... Can't wait to try it

13. i had some golden goat from the dispensary and that shit was super ass hairy, hairiest bud ever. good shit tho

14. I actually am growing some myself :D

It's the one in the back corner !!! Lol 20140809_181059.jpg

Here's a better one. Currently at day 14 in flower this pic is not day 14 lol.
    20140825_070225.jpg

20140902_073016.jpg