Golden Duck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by I Railed Hellen Keller, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Hey Guys ive been writing stories about funny times when im baked with my friends this ones called the Golden Duck:smoking:

Golden Duck

Me and my friend trace were sittinganxiously in the Meijer parking lot, waiting for our other friend Jeff to arrivewith some marijuana that he had gone to purchase. After waiting for what seemed like an eternityfor more weed, we decided to smoke what little we had left. “Dude we shouldhide your truck in the parking lot and make Jeff find us” Trace said to me witha big grin on his face. As I am hitting the bowl I reply “Deal”, I started upmy truck and moved to the employee section and backed in where he would neverlook. Trace was on his phone texting “are you telling him to find us?” I askedhim. “Tell who?” trace said. Knowing hewas stoned I took the liberty to tell Jeff, I texted him and it read “Find usbitch”.

My phone rang, it was Jeff. “Dude whereare you?” he said. I started to snicker as I said “find us man”, He didn't wantto join in on our schnanagins and he said “dude I'm just going to smoke withoutyou guys” At the thought of not smoking more weed I drove over to were Jeff hadparked and got out of my truck. We looked in his car; there were three of themalready in the car Jeff, his brother and this gay looking ginger kid. Me andtrace squeezed into the car, we joined in on the bowl that was already beingpassed around. The bowl was cashed after a few hits each and Jeff looked backat and said “now what?” I was extremely stoned and I said back “dude we shouldgo to the Salvation Army man, they have so many unique things”. Jeff put hiscar in drive, we took off without discussion.

We arrive at the Salvation Army,Smoking another bowl the way there. We pull into a parking spot and two spotsover is a single cab Chevy with 3 guys about our age packed inside, they werelooking at all 5 of us crammed into a tiny Saturn Vue. The look we gave to themwas along the lines of “these people should leave so we can smoke a bowl” Wellsure enough they must have been thinking the same thing because we see themlight a bowl and pass it around. “Fuck it” ran through our minds as we sparkeda bowl of our own, about halfway through the bowl the other guys finish therebowl, get out of their truck and walk inside. We finish our bowl and Jeff'sbrother looks at us and says “Are we going to do this?” Trace reply's with “I don'tknow if I can man I'm baked” Jeff says “Let's go”. We all piled out of the Vueits around 8 at night and the funny looking ginger has sun glasses on, Jeff'sbrother is sporting a blue M&M shirt. I think to myself “What the hell am Iabout to do?”

We walk into the store and thecashiers look at us like we cut in front of them in the Kmart checkout line, knowingit was completely obvious we were baked, we b-lined it to the Christmas treesthey had set up in the back of the store because they looked awesome. We were checking out the Christmas tress whenwe noticed the books that they had for sale, they were 3 for a dollar. Me,trace and Jeff have a friend that is in the marine core and we thought it wouldbe funny to send him books with hilarious names. After looking at all the bookswe decided it was a bad idea to get them, me and trace split off from the groupand ended up in the glassware aisle. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted aGolden Duck that appeared to be a paper weight, “dude we gotta get it, it'sjust so cool” I said to trace and he agreed so we grabbed the duck and proceededto the checkout line.

Me and trace were waiting in lineto buy the duck; there was an older woman and what looked to be an emo kidstanding next to a furry “A person wearing a tail”. We were trying so hard tocontain our laughter but everyone in the vicinity knew. We finally get up tobuy the duck and trace bails and leaves me to buy it by myself. I can only imaginewhat this lady thought when some stoned kid was buying a Golden Duck likenothing was strange. We get out to Jeff's car and realized the three of themwere still inside of the store and the car was locked. We waited outside untilthey came out Jeff had bought what looked like a boom box from 1992, theywalked over to us and I showed them the Duck. Their Jaws dropped, “Dude that's awesome”Jeff said. And this is how I Acquired a Golden Duck

2. I loled at marijuana. Also, I imagined trace as one of those old police chalk outlines of a dead body walking around everywhere :smoke:

3. I wanna see this duck bro, do yu still have it?

4. i have a story about a golden duck

except it wasnt a golden duck it was a golden shower