Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Golden Dragon- Lets see how well it works

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by lessthanjeezy, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Alright blades,
    I am trying to make some golden dragon and I just started it today. I put a little over 5 gs of AVB in a mason jar, then poured in about 4 oz of Everclear (95% alcohol), twisted the jar shut, wrapped the jar in duct tape so no light can get in, then shook like hell. I will be giving it an am/pm shake until 4/20 when I will strain it and give it a try...I will be sure to find this thread again when it comes to that time to let everyone know how it went...anything else I should/should have done or does this sound about right?

2. I would let some of it evaporate before 4:20 so that it gets more potent. when using AVB the tincture isn't as strong so it would help quite a bit. A month is plenty of time so you can do this a few days before 420

You don't really have to though. It depends on how you'd like to use it. I just like mine to pack a punch and don't want to have to consume too much alcohol, unless i want to get drunk.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing. i've got about an OZ and i was going to use half for the dragon and the other half for hash or edibles for 420.

3. alright so like 4/17 just take the lid off and put in a dark place for a few days? and how do you reccommend taking it this is my first time tryin it

4. mixed in with a soda or drink I heard.

I plan on mixing a shot of my green dragon into 2 shots of 151 mixed with a shitload of grapejuice... I call it Fucked Up Wine

5. yea. i'd probably start about a week before. depending on the jar you used, it might take awhile for it to evaporate. You don't have to worry because the bud is still soaking in the liquid when you open it and you can always close it aqgain. Just make sure its in a dark place. You can also try leaving a fan pointed at it over night to speed it up.

You can take it anyway you want really. If you plan on drinking that day, then letting it evaporate doesn't really matter since you want to consume alcohol. Just dump shots of it in to your drinks. i usually dump it in a vodka/everclear with redbull.

If you dont plan on drinking, then i'd let it evaporate. you can put a little under your tongue, mix it in a normal drink, put some on weed and let it dry up then smoke it (takes awhile), put some on your food, anyway really.

6. Thanks for the reply, I will probably let it evaporate and the jar I used was a mason jar with a sealing lid.