Golden Berry by DNA Genetics - No Till - LED

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by lotus710, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Hello there fellow blades:) i come to you bearing a flowering journal!

Soil: easy bake mix from reindeer naturals with added rock dusts.
    Light: platinum led P450
    Area: 4x4 amazon tent with 6 inch vortex sline fan and a carbon filter. there is a humidifier in the corner that keeps the rh% at 50-60 percent
    Cultivar: Golden berry (jew gold x kushberry) DNA genetics

i follow bluejays watering schedule to a tee.

started flowering on 02-08-16

ill make sure i upload pics every few days and ill end it off with a smoke report after a two week and a two month cure:)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks pretty and healthy!🏼🏼🏼

3. Hi lotus710 [​IMG]
    looking good in here! at first glance i thought you had a scrog in there but its actually LST, im impressed nice job! :metal:

welcome to GCO!

• Like Like x 1
  4. thank you iggy:) and hey there scoobie!! nice to have you here:) it is a lst from 4 clones all rooted in rapid rooters and right into 4 5 gal pots with organic soil:) no HST at all! thank you:)

Much love
    Lotus

• Like Like x 1
  5. heres some pics. ill post more closeups after work
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. Wow she's beautiful!!! Love the frost on the leaves as well :) keep up the good work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. photo dump. its been a while DSC01550.JPG DSC01554.JPG DSC01556.JPG DSC01557.JPG DSC01558.JPG DSC01559.JPG DSC01563.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  8. sorry about the few hairs on the bud i picked em off when i seen em. its soo damn hard keeping the hair down around this time having a huge furry ass dog and two catsXD everything is looking and smelling awesome. musky sweet citrus smell on the nose and when i accidently touch a nug it smells like if you broke open a lemon head candy that is like 10 years oldXD

• Like Like x 2
  9. My secret is no secret. Its the mofo watering schedule:) malted barley, silica, kelp, neem, aloe, and coconut water and thats all. The soil isnt even good. Horrible actuallyXD worse then most bagged soils

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pre harvest shots!

• Like Like x 3
  11. Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. Ur making teas out of these things im assuming.... how long do u let ot brew for? And do u brew one thing at a time? Or all at once? Your buds look top shelf, good job yo!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Neem and kelp need not to be brewed. I just soak them in water and stir whenever i think about it then water with that. Malted barley should be topdressed. But if soaking be careful not to go longer then 4hrs as you could run into some dead dead plantsXD the rest is just stirred into the water with a skewer

Sent from my SGH-I547C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. U rock dude. Very helpful, ty!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1