Gold

Discussion in 'General' started by JumpinOut, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Where can I get some gold? I want a reliable source cause I can see this government is going to shit and want to have some cold hard currency. Anyone know?

2. the U.S. mint

3. Look for brokers online. There are some really reputable ones I've gone through, such as Pamp Suise. They are a Switzerland based broker and they manufacture their own bars both silver and gold. Good luck man.

4. Mail me all your money first, then ill mail you back the gold.

~One Love~

5. I'm convinced, where should I send it. :smoking:

6. The elements gold, silver and platinum can only be made during super nova explosions.

RF# 469

7. I'm a total noob bro. Briefly how much would get for like 1000 bucks. I just don't want get ripped

8. Why is gold so valuable? if the world goes to shit the last thing ppl are gunna want to buy is gold.

9. find a rainbow. there will be gold at the end, but you'll have to fight a leprechaun first.

10. Probably just under an oz. it's a bit more than $1,700 an oz. now. You get better deals the more you buy though. I bought when the market was good and got $10k at about $945 an oz.

11. Its been around as an accepted currency for millennia. You're correct when the SHTF to the max, No One will buy gold, those who have it, will likely do the buying of things;):smoking:

Oh and Op, I have some links to places, If ya want, Pm me. Gold and Silver is my job and hobby.