Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gold THC pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Fullofweed, Dec 8, 2010.

1. I just got some gold thc and i thought i would show you guys some pics. For the people that dont know what gold thc is .. It is the purest form of cannabis available....

Attached Files:

2. om nom nom, looks tasty man

3. Seeing how pure that is it probably isn't reallytoo tasty. How bout OP takes a shot and reports back on flavor? :p:hello:

4. haha i mean tasty in the sense that i want to fucking smoke it all NOW!!! although the 89% THC critical hash from my dispensary tastes mighty fuckin fine

5. I will let you guys know how it is today.... From what i have heard I will only need one drop on a bowl and I will be surfing the clouds...

6. awww shittt I want some of that goodness

7. I've had thc gold a few times now and the stuffs pretty dank.:smoke: A dab on a skillet (or anyother concentrate utensil) is all it takes with this stuff. Enjoy

Nah thc gold is VERY tasty.

8. Pure ass thc like that isnt always the most comfortable high, i smoked amberglass and it was like WAY TO HIGH of a high haha

9. how is it made? it looks like a liquid? if it is then its not collected trichomes?

10. WHoa what the..How can I never have heard of this...Fucking florida..

11. Looks great man. I bet it's a damn good bowl topper.

12. The tch gold was amazing. I love the extream body high it gave off. One drop one my bowl left me allmost too high. haha

13. Damn bro I think you gotta pass some of that my way :)

14. Your bests buds, toped with some hash and a drop of your stuff. In a clean glass bong.

FUCK YEA!

15. I want some of this shiitt!

16. So how is this stuff made?