Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gold Seal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EdmontonOil, May 15, 2010.

1. Anyone heard of this strain? I can get a zip for $250. Theres not much information on the internet about it.

2. hmm never heard of that....but i have heard of gold seal hash

3. what he said

4. Never put too much stock into the name of any weed. Dealers just give it a cool name to make it sound better.

Happy Toking!

5. The weird thing about this tree is that it comes in a non see through gold bag thats sealed. Like similar to chips. Its almost like it came out of a manufacturing plant or something. Im not suspicious though cuz his stuff always ways out.

6. non see through bag? dont get ripped man

7. i think i found wht your talking about on google. its doesnt look like bud though. it comes in a package that sounds like the one your talkin about. but its one of those herbal blend things you can get at smoke shops and i wouldnt really trust that stuff because it can cause cancer of the brain :/

8. Like this?

Attached Files: