Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gold Seal (afghan hash)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by I-BigBuddha, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Picked up 1 and 3/4 oz yesterday

was in rectangular bars with the gold seal stamp in the middle

very rich smelling afghan hash, sticks to everything!

effects are same as usual for this type of thing....sedating, strong body stone etc. Not one for doing anything that needs effort on...

The other end of the scale from skunk really

[​IMG]

2. shit looks like chocholate lol bet that shits good
    havent smoked hash in yyyyeeeeaaaaarrrss no one in FL ever has that shit =[

3. i bought 4g of something very similar yesterday, its called squidgy black and meant to originate in afghanistan so could even be the same. I found that a little of it goes a long way, which is always very nice. Anyways, Very nice smoke, might go have some now. Happy toking :smoking:

Edit: im from London, so its possible that we have the same kinda stuff - seeing as we are on the same island

4. Could very well be, yunggrassmoker.

Quite a lot of afghan black or squidgy black as it gets called comes around. Batches can vary though, and theyre are different types though Gold seal is one of the most well known i would have thought (in uk at least)

I like this kind of stuff. Its the total opposite of green for me. Always guaranteed a good sleep after smoking this! But still very clear headed unlike buzzy polm

5. The first thing that crossed my mind was that it looked like a kidney stone haha.
    Afghan Hash, sounds like it could fuck someone up veryyyy easily.

6. That's some sexy hash, my friend :smoke:

7. Gold stamped hash usually contains small doses of opium as well as a buttload of thc. Looks nice:)

8. #8 GrapDutchDrizzy, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2009
    great

9. take a bite outta that brownie :Dgood shit man i must make some hash asap

10. Nice shit man, wish i could find some of that.

11. damn i wish i could get me some of that!!that shit sounds like it would fuck u up iv never tried hash but im searchin those lil bricks though look real nice!!!

12. oh yea baked good and proper, this stuff gives me nicely red eyes after just a few tokes, 2 spliffs max. With green that simply doesnt happen unless i smoke pure bud bowls.

13. I truly envy u sir. What i'd do to get some hashish like this. Only just came across some nice pollen today but was only a sample and wasnt available to buy :(

14. omfg i thought these were brownies and you posted in the wrong section, then i noticed thats hash!!
    Wow omfg I would fall in love with those chunks those things must weigh a ton!

15. cheers

had a few beers and a few joints, dont think i can stay awake much longer at this rate! Gonna be in bed forever, last night i was out for the count for a good 10 hours and still felt dazed after i got up!

16. mmmmmmm the smell of afghan is epic, defintley my favourite smelling hash :)

17. Looks super nice man. Im a huge fan of hash.

18. Just smoked a fat spliff of this stuff. I get so happy when my dealer gets this in, it is the shit.
    Ahh I can feel the warmth coming on now, I've been staring at this screen trying to write for about 15 minutes.
    Yeah... I'm pretty baked.
    Sweet.

19. That hash looks so scrumptious lmfao!! Good pick up man enjoy it while it lasts you!

20. Great pickup man!! I read an article in CC a while back all about that gold label afghani-- used to be all over the east coast back in the day.