gold rock opium

Discussion in 'General' started by smotpoker420, Nov 18, 2006.

1. does any one know were to find a good wedsite with good information on gold rock opium

2. You may be thinking of Red Rock Opium, which is an incense and it dosent get you high.

3. no this is totally different i know what red rock is this is like whitish clear and is called gold rock its sold at swag mostly but i still neeed to know a good website to look the shit up and i cant find ne thing about it on the net

4. Real opium is black. Not white or red

5. I would bet $100 that it's not real.

6. it tastes like opium and everyone around my city knows about it i sell it and make bank its sold mostly at big drug shows like swag stock i heard that it might also be heroine and i already know that red rock isn't opium ne way

7. so youre just selling something you have no idea what it is? are you retarded? or did one of your buddy's lie about something and youre trying to figure it out, and sound cool? I dont know flame me if you want but i dont know anyone that would go around selling shit they had no idea what it is. doesn't sound right. Also youre not suppost to be talking about selling on the forums.